Didn't see that coming: Russia and US to work together on Clinton $$$ and Emails!

Are you suggesting the FBI seizes computers in cyber breach cases they investigate each year?

Kind of a weird notion. How do organizations continue business as usual if the FBI is grabbing the hardware?

Apparently at least some of them.

400 million to the Clintons. :

From who? For what?

When? How?

From Putinā€™s mouth. Werenā€™t you listening?

Bless your precious heart.

Was this to the Clinton Foundation? If so, can you show us where this appears in their 990 tax filing?

Hearsay isnā€™t acceptable in court of law for excellent reason, its hearsay.

Are network logs hearsay? Can a vendor testify to the veracity of evidence? Donā€™t quit your day jobā€¦

Why is the attorney general beholden to Russia?

Stupid conspiracy theories arenā€™t facts. And they never will be.

:laughing:

I understand that ā€œcause Putin said soā€ is enough evidence for you, but thatā€™s not what Iā€™m asking.

I mean, who gave this money to the Clintons? How did they give it? Did they just write a check to Bill and Hillary? Did they donate it to the Foundation? Hillaryā€™s campaign? What purpose did the money serve?

Most importantly, how does Putin know all this?

Putin said the 1B wasnā€™t taxed by Russia or US (therefore, illegal to transfer it), out that Clinton Global Initiative got 400 mill and Putin wonders why. This is asked at a Summit, it canā€™t be dismissed, deflected or ignored.

Frame 29:00 Treaty, Frame 31 Clinton $$$

Nope, I am saying it is best practice to get direct access to them just as Comey said. Which is why the FBI requested it repeatedly.

Can you show us on their 990 where this $400 million is recorded?

You should read up on chain of custody in digital based cases, you can start here

https://www.govtechworks.com/chain-of-custody-how-to-ensure-digital-evidence-stands-up-in-court/

The FBI never inspected the Server for chain of custody to exist. A private concernā€™s report isnā€™t it.

Thatā€™s to Blue Tex.

Hearsay is not evidence. That private firm is not law enforcement follow legal rules for gathering and documenting evidence.

Anyone cheering what took place today needs to question their loyalty to America.

2 Likes