Didn't see that coming: Russia and US to work together on Clinton $$$ and Emails!

That. Is. Something. Else.

Holy cats. Well, I admire his ability to take a full 90 seconds or so to say, “not sayin’.”

Yeah. All that detail is a sure “tell.”

He’s KGB. He could have just said it’s ■■■■■■■■ and they got nothing.

The audience for his answer was not the press or the world, I am convinced, it was Trump. Who hoovered it in like a Dyson.

He sure did. And added to it like a dummy. Stood there like a total fool. Putin is KGB, that’s the only thing that kept him from busting a gut laughing.

The spin and deflection was all coming from Trump. When asked about Russian interference in our election he immediately went to Clinton and the server. Trump has no concept how this effects the American people. He only cares how it impacts him. The Mueller investigation is not just about him. But he would have you believe it. He is not a man for the people. He is a man for himself. And it is just amazing to me how Trump supporters can not see the obvious. Just sad.

Attorney General can’t ignore this. Especially if Russia demands and investigation.

1 Like

Because the Server is where the facts are. That’s not spin, its a call for the DNC server to be inspected by FBI experts, not a private concern.

The indictments of the Twelve are based on hearsay evidence, what “cloud strike” claimed. Their claims of accuracy have been successfully contradicted.

Trump standing next to Putin and belittling our intelligence services, FBI and a senior intelligence staff person is beyond the pale. Trump and any of his supporters that think this was a good thing should be ashamed of themselves. This is indeed a sad day for our country.

The AG can’t ignore what?

Do you even know what you’re talking about?

Democrats “where are the weapons of mass destruction” destroyed (or should have) any faith in the “infallibility” of intelligence services.

Hillary’s Emails. They can’t find them? That incompetence of the highest order.

Trump noted their “opinions” are based upon an examination of the DNC server.

So, it should be belittled.

The FBI doesn’t seem to think that they need to physically examine the server.

That’s gross incompetence, or collusion.

You raise a good point. We all know that the AG reports to a guy who reports to Russia, so he probably won’t be able to ignore it if Russia demands an investigation.

This is not good, though.

:laughing:

How so? What information do you think the FBI would attain by physically examining the server that they don’t already have?

Finnaly get to the bottom of the uranium one deal because selling all that uranium to russia (even though we never did) is a bad thing because russia is oir friend…

Yes, yes, the Russians will “help”.

Jesus wept.

“We got the forensics from the pros that they hired which – again, best practice is always to get access to the machines themselves, but this my folks tell me was an appropriate substitute,” Comey said. [1]

“The DNC coordinated with the FBI and federal intelligence agencies and provided everything they requested, including copies of DNC servers,” Watson said. She added that the copy contains the same information as the physical server.

The FBI joined CrowdStrike’s efforts to boot Russia from the server, but then-Homeland Security Department secretary Jeh Johnson complained the DNC rebuffed their offer to help. This was because Russia was already out of their system by then.

1. PolitiFact | Did John Podesta deny CIA and FBI access to DNC server, as Donald Trump claims?

^- doesn’t understand technology.

Well I do, and there is no way to know a copy matches the original without access to the original. Want to see everything on my computer? I’ll send you a copy and you tell me if it’s really a copy or not.

3 Likes

Do you think that the FBI is unaware of that fact?