Did You Know Al Sharpton Saved America?

You might know if you are a deranged lunatic leftist with no grasp of reality. Like your pineapple queen Pelosi who is so manifestly out of touch with America she credits him with “saving America” although she doesn’t state how.

Can someone from the shining brilliant left please inform the rest of us, the country, how “the godfather of racial hoaxes” Sharpton “saved America?”

Amazing how this man is the American hero of the (even more) deranged new left. wow.

http://www.gopusa.com/nancy-pelosi-deems-al-sharpton-nations-hero-thank-you-for-saving-america/

2 Likes

i am not a fan of either of those two people

both of them upset me

and thats all i have to say about that

Not really all that surprising to me. After all, we have a whole group of people in this nation that supported a candidate who was going to “make America great again,” all the while recognizing that we have a whole host of people coming to this nation because it’s already a great place…

1 Like

In regards to the mid term elections she said;

Thank you [National Action Network] for helping to take back America. … Thank you, Rev. Al Sharpton, for saving America

.Nobody here has agreed with her on that nor heaped anything even resembling praise on either of them, particularly Sharpton the Scheister… Definitely a thread fail.

1 Like

Al Sharpton didn’t just save America, he saved reality itself…and if you were as smart as Pelosi, you would understand this miraculous achievement.

How did save “reality itself?”

I don’t claim to be as smart as Pelosi. I’m merely a thinking man. Looking for answers

From the video, at your link, I can clearly she is a guest at his organization’s gathering. Speakers often heap cheap praise onto their host when giving a speech at an event like that. But nobody needs to explain it when she explains it herself.

so he didn’t really save America?

Since it is all "cheap praise?

ten years ago i gave a speech at my nephews wedding wishing the couple a lifetime of happiness together

when everyone knew they would divorce in a few years

which they did

people say nice things at important events to make people feel good

also the booze was free

6 Likes

that was a wedding (where the outcome had a 50/50 chance of succeeding)

I am talking about the salvation of America

Could be.

But it’s pretty clear in the video why she thinks what he did saved America.

Also, I’m sure she spoke longer than 54 seconds, so whoever fed you the clip may have left out the parts thatare currently making you have to think so hard.

2 Likes

well most civilizations die

so id guess that in the long run

america has less than a 50/50 chance

but im no historian

Jesus Christ above, he has his own show on CNN?

Oops, MSNBC.

That’s not giving him the credit he is due.

He saved the multiverse.

Pineapple princess Pelosi said he saved America

how?

1 Like

i dont think he saved america

even though i dont like her

i didnt believe she really meant that

she was just being super nice because she was their guest

her words dont bother me

they actually make me dislike her a little less

i think only a superhero can save america

I don’t doubt this. The living cartoon that is Al Sharpton certainly could perform such a feat.

OK that’s fair, but remember a lot of people just elected her to be in charge of the house. They must have thought it was a referendum on Sharpton.

These same kind of idiots also elected Ocasio-Cortez, so that says something I guess.

1 Like

No…a lot of people voted for Dem representatives.

Last I saw the position of Speaker of the House wasn’t on any public ballot.