Did you ever think?

And this is only a few words to admit that you don’t understand how the nation’s immigration laws work

What do you walk around with that shows you’re a citizen?

No she’s not. She’s nothing more a politician who is outside the mold and receiving news for it.

Does one have to be an American citizen to avoid being detained without charges? What if they are an H1B visa holder? How does a police department determine this?

Not on the right, vote mostly Democrat, but I am pro second amendment and against illegal immigration. Other issues usually are a higher priority with me though.

Since that’s not happening there’s nothing to do.

If you want cities (and states) to implement immigration law then the simple solution would be to change the law so it isn’t illegal for them to do so.

Democrats want their vote and they don’t care if they are Americans or not! And they certainly don’t care if they murder Americans, its just one less vote against them they won’t have to worry about.

And what a better way to maintain a law abiding civil society by allowing “illegal” activity as the first step to citizenship, oh yeah that’s going to work just fine! :roll_eyes:

Seriously? you show your Visa. Whenever I have been in other countries that require you to have a Visa to enter, I never went anywhere without it

Then you are with the majority of Democrats. Democrats are not against the second amendment or for illegal immigration.

The why was it so hard for Miami-Dade to determine Garland Creedle was an American citizen? If it’s very easy, why does ICE not secure warrants for the individuals they suspect of being illegal aliens?

Honestly I never thought our DOJ, FBI and CIA and other law enforcement agencies could be so politically corrupted to open such an asinine investigation on a POTUS who is tougher on Russia than his predecessors were!

Except he’s not saying that.

So I ask again, what is the alternative. How will we vet these people? What will we do with the millions already here? How do we help them become legal, tax paying Americans? Or are we just going to build a wall and be afraid constantly that they are going to kill us all?

What is easier to believe? The entire investigative workforce is somehow now partisans… or that Trump is a habitual liar and con man?

An illegal immigrant from Mexico

Why do we need to help them to become legal citizens? They should be the ones taking the steps to become legal. Should we just make them all legal and all is well and good? No harm no foul?

Skip in front of people actually taking the proper steps to become legal and doing things the proper way. You guys, you’re already here so just have citizenship.

…another illegal immigrant

Ooops… not an illegal alien…

As I say to my kiddos, does that make sense to you? Really?

1 Like