Did Trump disparage veterans?

No points given.

We’re just late in the game for anonymous sources. But defenses are…mirrors of Trump.

They don’t care. They have refused to hold him accountable. He doesn’t take any responsibility for anything and they don’t hold him accountable, it’s a match made in hell.

2 Likes

Answer my question first and then we can discuss. Do you believe Bolton to be an honest man and a truth-teller?

1 Like

I think it is because it doesn’t show the correct amount of deference to the President.

Anyone check out on how Voice of America is holding up?

3 Likes

If the answer is yes… then there is a whole lot of problems.

1 Like

John Kelly went !

1 Like

LOL

achievement_unlocked1

They need to try harder.

5 Likes

Multi pronged attack on long serving institution… Follows the normal pattern with this so called “admin”

We all know exactly why. Well, those who are not part of the 33% die-hard loyal Trump-lovers group of course.

Shocking. A man who understands what it means to be willing to sacrifice for a greater good. Unlike the losers and suckers buried in that cemetery Trump refused to go visit.

1 Like

That’s what I don’t understand, the alternative is not any better. Either he didn’t want to be bothered honoring losers or his staff was too incompetent to get him there. Both are bad

2 Likes

As I recall, at the time they said it was just not possible for Trump to get there, but now we know he could have hitched a ride with Kelly

1 Like

could it be they were closer and planned to drive to begin with?

i don’t know, do you?

No, that was not the reason. The literal job for his staff is planning contingency plans for occasions such as this. It’s the reason his transportation is shipped in advance. Either the story in the OP is correct or his staff is incompetent

“Marine One’s crew was saying that bad visibility could make it imprudent to chopper to the cemetery,” Bolton wrote. “The ceiling was not too low for Marines to fly in combat, but flying POTUS was obviously something very different. If a motorcade were necessary, it could take between ninety and a hundred and twenty minutes each way, along roads that were not exactly freeways, posing an unacceptable risk that we could not get the President out of France quickly enough in case of an emergency. It was a straightforward decision to cancel the visit…”

Bolton later added: "The press turned canceling the cemetery visit into a story that Trump was afraid of the rain and took glee in pointing out that other world leaders traveled around during the day. Of course, none of them were the President of the United States, but the press didn’t understand that rules for US Presidents are different from rules for 190 other leaders who don’t command the world’s greatest military forces."

How do the “The Atlantic story has been debunked” people square Trump lying about calling McCain a loser in the same breath?

2 Likes

And McCains funeral lies

1 Like

Many people are saying Trump did disparage veterans. That’s good enough for me.

because you said so!

not even close.

The worlds greatest military force is now incapable of transporting the President fifty miles in a light rain while all other countries could accomplish this.

Cool

1 Like