Did Trump disparage veterans?

Nope.

We have him lying about calling home to Melania when Melania was with him in Paris…the kind of lie you tell when you’re caught in one lie and hope no one catches you on this lie.

We have multiple news sources, including FoxNews, confirming the sources’ stories.

We have history of him making disparaging remarks about military service.

You have, as you have rightly pointed out, your support for a man with zero credibility.

You run with that.

3 Likes

Obama immediately rejected such criticism of military service in an attempt to score political points…as well he should have. And he was consistent in doing so.

Your failed deflection attempt noted.

1 Like

The article above says he spent most of that day at the French ambassador’s residence. Are you suggesting that Trump and Melania stayed overnight at the French ambassador’s residence??

Link??

Sounds like he called Melania, wherever she was that day, and told her what was happening. Some people refer to wherever they’re staying as “home”. Some hotels and resorts (notably Disney) have signs saying “Welcome Home” when you enter their property.

The man has residences at hotels and resorts for cripes sake.

And this is in no way “Trumpslaining”. It’s just the facts.

Now about that link to the Trumps staying overnight at that the French ambassador’s residence?? I’ll wait.

Team *bama made multiple disparaging remarks about mccain and his service, including his POW status.

Inescapable FACTS!

Lol nice.

Home is where you hang your hat.

Seriously though. If this is the best you guys have then you’re in way more trouble than I thought you were.

And I already know it’s gonna be A MASSIVE LANDSLIDE for Trump.

But “D” for effort.

https://amp.dailycaller.com/2020/09/04/president-trump-insulted-veterans-fallen-soldiers-john-mccain-report?__twitter_impression=true

1 Like

I will not lie. It is interesting to see those who support Trump come up with different excuses. Personally if I was a Trump supporter I would just remain quiet with my head down. But some of the defenses presented here are very extraordinary.

3 Likes
Mod Note

I banned the retread using a European proxy. What of it? You guys quit speaking out of the side of your mouth, and this will go a lot quicker. The implied accusation isn’t going to stand.

Yes, it’s all they’ve got. It’s pretty pathetic and frankly, grotesque.

2 Likes

If they are inescapable facts, provide us with some examples.

I’m sure you can provide links to statements made by Obama disparaging McCains service.

1 Like

This has been independently verified by almost major news agency including Foxnews and the Daily Caller.

Wait… Gateway Pundit verified this?

1 Like

Actually I believe I got them confused with the Daily Caller’s article. My bad

What makes you so sure of that??

It’s all been done. Funny how so many of you guys can only find the wesley clarke example.

Use your google. I’m not your research assistant.

It was a request topped with a bit of sarcasm. You can’t provide evidence that doesn’t exist

You can’t provide what you just called “inescapable FACTS”?

It’s fun to throw unsupported rumors as facts out there and then want other people to do your work.

Defending Trump is hard. Trump supporters do have some empathy from me.

3 Likes