Did Trump disparage veterans?

Still no answer to what I actually posted, I see.

Why would the President lie about calling home to his wife?

This isn’t a “made up story”. He did this. His words.

i am a veteran, and i have no problem with that.

McCain’s actions as a pow were heroic, he was a credit to the uniform.
His actions as a Senator were horrendous he sold out the GOP regularly for his own agrandizement.
As a Presidential candidate, he was a loser.

Of course you don’t :roll_eyes:

i don’t.

What does his political record have to do with him being a POW?i Insult his politics all you want. there was no reason to bring his war record into it.

pretty sure it was McCain who did that.

Funny…in McCains entire political career spanning however many years, only Trump felt the need to insult him for being a POW.

1 Like

Your first post?

Pretty ■■■■■■ thing to say about people who serve our country. You should be thanking them, not insulting them.

I didn’t ban him.

so…?

My feelings precisely concerning McCain. I refused to vote for him.

I went 3rd party instead.

And that was the moment I decided I could never, under any circumstances, vote for the likes of Donald Trump. Disagreeing with McCain’s politics is one thing. Insulting his service as a POW is quite another.

My own grandfather was a POW during WWII. I saw the pain it had caused in his life. For Trump to insult the service of a POW was beyond despicable. It shows he is not fit to be the commander - in - chief.

4 Likes

Kinda shows Trumps character doesn’t? A “man” who was too chicken ■■■■ to serve himself, mocks one who did, and who paid a heavy price while doing so.

1 Like

How do you feel about Trumps comments on McCain being a POW?

Brutal video.

Tell that to team *bama.

Seriously though.

Is this really the best dimocrats have?? More unnamed sources after 4 years of the collusion hoax/setup/insurance policy??

Zero credibility.

Trump does have zero credibility.

1 Like

What do we have to tell Team Obama? Obama knows full well not to criticize someone’s military service.

As Obama delivered a speech here Monday on patriotism that tried to defuse attacks on his own background, he responded to the remarks of Wesley Clark, the retired general and onetime Democratic presidential candidate who suggested on Sunday that McCain had not been tested as a wartime commander.

“For those like John McCain who have endured physical torment in service to our country, no further proof of such sacrifice is necessary,” Obama said. “And let me also add that no one should ever devalue that service, especially for the sake of a political campaign - and that goes for supporters on both sides.”

2 Likes

It wasn’t just clarke. It happened numerous times from team *bama, despite, née because of, his failed leadership on the issue.