Did Texas House Democrats create a super-spreader event?

There were almost a hundred of them on the plane?

1 Like

How many were sitting within six feet of the fully vaccinated super-spreader?

The White House has been treating details of the outbreak as a state secret.

1 Like

That’s because it’s not Republicans. When it’s them it’s none of your business.

2 Likes

:rofl: They’re suing the governor…

The 22 plaintiffs have been “deprived of liberty for substantial periods of time, suffered much anxiety and distress over separation from their families, and much discomfort and embarrassment,” the complaint filed late Friday alleges.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl:

what absolute idiots.

1 Like

What they are doing there is downright evil. Especially sending huge numbers to Fla to try and spike the numbers there to hurt the 2024 chances of Desantis.

Disgusting!

And because the Bidenites are blockading official data release, and their MSM fifth columnists are not investigating or reporting the facts forst hand, they get to label facts researched by non-fifth-columnists as unproven conspiracy theories.

Proverbs 34:23 These things also belong to the wise: it is not good to show partiality in judgment.
24 He who says to the wicked, “You are righteous,” him the people will curse; nations will abhor him.
25 But those who rebuke the wicked will have delight, and a good blessing will come upon them.

1 Like

Well, it indicates the degree of control Democrats believe they have over the justice system, that they would be so blatant.

1 Like

I haven’t seen anything like this before, of course I have never been in a pandemic but even some of the more left leaning sites are starting to point a finger at the sheer volume of people coming in from the border during a pandemic and wondering if this is smart policy or not. NBC reported 188,000 people apprehended at the border in June highest since the year 2000 of which 18% tested positive for covid. And keep in mind they only test if the migrants are showing symptoms, and the migrant can refuse the test.

How can any rational person who hopes to reduce covid numbers ignore the super spreader at the border while pointing there finger at some lone republican who died because they either didn’t wear a mask or get the vaccine. I support both the mask and the vaccine by the way but not if they are going to ignore this at the border as if it was just some small detail.

ComplexHatefulBlackrhino-size_restricted

4 Likes

Apparently using a lawyer without a license. Not that it really matters.

Oh, oh… :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Texas Supreme Court to Allow Arrest of Democrats Who Fled State to Block Election Reform

Texas Supreme Court to Allow Arrest of Democrats Who Fled State to Block Election Reform (yahoo.com)

2 Likes

I hope their pay is docked for the time they have been on the run.

Meanwhile

But they should still be arrested. :wink:

1 Like

It still has to go through the House, which is where the Flee Baggers are from.

3 Likes