Did Texas House Democrats create a super-spreader event?

Five of these Texas Democrats — five! — who flew to Washington, DC, late last week (without masks) on a private jet — private! — have already tested positive.
It should be noted that everyone involved, Kamala and the Democrats, have been fully vaccinated.

Meanwhile Vice President Harris is at Walter Reed for a “check up” after meeting with infected Texas Democrats. In England 40 to 60% of the new COVID admissions to hospitals are fully vaccinated.

JUST IN: 60% of People Being Admitted to Hospital with Covid-19 in England Have Been Fully Vaccinated (VIDEO) Updated (thegatewaypundit.com)

Are embarrassing news stories like these why the Democrats are pushing to implement state-controlled censorship?

2 Likes

No. The idiots did assure everyone that the masks will stay until September on planes.

1 Like

Yes. If the Republicans had pulled a similar stunt in California, it would be a 24/7 media blitz.

5 Likes

Yes good point.

My observation is that COVID appears to be evolving into a cold virus. The new variants are highly contagious but not very dangerous.

Of course why get a potentially dangerous vaccine for a cold?

3 Likes

No big (D)eal now though. :wink:

2 Likes

Exactly. They are trying to gin up fear and panic through the mid terms of course. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

They have nothing to offer but fear itself.

The DNC is doubtlessly counting on voter fraud to take up the slack given, per Biden himself, they’ve an organization in place going back to Obama.

2 Likes

Was it also embarrassing when Trump did his super spreader events at the WH or at his rally’s? You guys are funny.

1 Like

5 Likes

The Democrats managed to have a super-spreader event even though they are all fully vaccinated. That sort of shoots a hole in “the vaccine is a magic bullet” narrative.

If Harris is infected, will the White House even admit it?

7 Likes

Aside: apparently some of these folks are now complaining about costs of their trip.

Me: they could have gone someplace cheaper than DC. I’m sure there’s a clean motel across from a Waffle House somewhere.

6 Likes

Magic bullet narrative??? Anyone who has used that one does not follow science and should be ignored.
And no where that I can find is saying that they brought it on the plane from Texas. They have been in D.C. long enough that they could have gotten infected there.
And yes, if Harris gets infected they will do a press release.

They already lied once for her.

5 Likes

Meh … no magic bullet being supported … two words explain why: President Pelosi.

That assumes they were vaccinated and they actually have covid

3 Likes

Fair enough but telling people they need to mask up constantly is mostly coming from the left, now six of these members of congress who were greatly celebrated for leaving Texas now has covid no reason to think they kept it to themselves. We all have seen the pics on the plane they were not doing what they were telling others to do.

I just got back last week from a plane trip to Charleston the stewardesses were walking up and down the rows, and more than a few times they were calling out people not for not wearing a mask but not wearing it properly over their nose. Congress shouldn’t be excluded from the rules, covid could care less if it’s a private or public plane and the more expensive public planes have very good air filtration systems.

2 Likes

Yes, “they” certainly are.

1 Like

The hypocrisy here is beyond astounding and will bite them in their liberal butts.

3 Likes

Now conservatives care about super-spreader events by politicians?

Yes, it was foolish of Dems although they were all vaccinated so this is low risk.

Now progs don’t? Apparently there is now a 6th positive.

6 Likes