Did someone leak a new recruiting film for the anti-Trump resistance?

Do you watch either?

Many will say whatever it takes to justify attempting to seize power unconstitutionally.

1 Like

Ha, I didn’t know there was a conspiracy theory behind “libs” too. Nothing is ever as it seems in conservative land.

1 Like

Since when libs been honest about their intentions?

The same Trump that had answered 800 press questions to Bidens 20…

Wet behind the ears, I believe, is the term.

It’s a way to broadbrush.
It is childish and serves no purpose for debate.

1 Like

I am not a violent person and never have been but I’ve also never, ever been attacked. I have been a hunter from my early youth, train hunting dogs and am considered to be a very good shot. Where ever it is those that believe they can intimidate others through violence must…at some time…if the authorities fail…stand up for themselves. That said, this is a warning to the world of would be violent people…stay off of my lawn.

2 Likes

Do you mean like trying to allow oneself to seize the ability for a third term if he wins a second term? That kind of seozing power.

“Libs”, as in modern liberals, make up a huge group of people with varying beliefs. The ratio of honest to dishonest is on par with the general human population.
“Libs”, as in the group of people you’ve made up in your head, I have no idea since they don’t really exist.

Perhaps, but to be fair the right has a conspiracy theory for almost everything these days, so its a lot of keep on top of.

That’s the problem with corruption in politics. Corrupt people hide their true agendas and present a false face. That renders every plan they really have a “conspiracy theory”.
The problem isn’t that conservatives discern secret agendas, but that the left is endlessly generating secret agendas a.k.a. conspiracies.

1 Like

Why is it impossible for you to take the left at face value instead of assuming ulterior motives.

Because they prove themselves daily to be unworthy of trust… and only interested in garnering more power, and more power, and more power.

1 Like

He’s neither to be honest. He just wanted to be president to show up the previous president and he knew this current GOP were easy marks.

They are very much real as I sitting here writing to you over the internet.

And you don’t think this description also applies to those on the right?

Are you claiming that I, fallenturtle, am an authoritarian that hides behind the label of liberalism to deceive American people of my true intentions?

The history of the left over the last 100 years is 10’s of millions murdered, billions enslaved and made poor…

And the sad part is they can’t learn from the past, or don’t know any history or even current events like Cal homelessness and poverty, or Venezuela…

If you think you’re on the side of the angels, there’s a demon somewhere laughing.