Did someone leak a new recruiting film for the anti-Trump resistance?

Trump is not a conservative. But he hasn’t done anything to alienate Conservatives either. He almost did when he suggested taking people guns away first comment…which he quickly back peddled on. Other then that can you name one thing that Trump imposed on YOU? Please no TDS.

1 Like

What does imposing anything have to do with the discussion of your definition of lib…
Moving the goalposts?

1 Like

I’m a conservative, and he’s alienated me.

1 Like

Libs are authoritarians…they’re far worst then Christian right ever was.

Hilarious,

I don’t care for the man either, I just believe that the Democratic Party is exponentially worse. Sure wish I could approach an election wanting to vote “for” something rather than “against” - I’ve forgotten what that felt like.

3 Likes

Sure, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017. Do you know what is going to happen to peoples taxes when it runs out in 2025? I didn’t get any savings, but I am going to sure as hell going to pay more tax.

Libs wanted federal government to overrule states from the get go on covid measures. Trump left the responsibility and power where it constitutionally belonged and did not impose his will on all the states. So, I would have to say that Trump is not an authoritarian.

1 Like

You didn’t study Venn diagrams at school?

This begs the question - what about the Democrats that protect Antifa and other violent protestors? Many DAs refuse to charge rioters, and both Harris and Biden campaign staffers donated to bail relief organizations knowing full well that funds went directly to those charged with violence.

1 Like

Fair enough, and I agree. Thanks for your honest responses. I know exactly what you mean.

1 Like

I believe that they are the worst. You have to follow the law…and when District Attorneys do not follow what the laws says, they are arbitrarily deciding what laws will be followed and what laws won’t.

They should be removed. Kim Fox Cook County Illinois should have been removed for how she handled Jussie Smollett

2 Likes

You speak the language of compromise - maybe it’s not a lost dialect after all.

Yeah…duhhh. I never learned about them in over 20 years of education. What’s your point?..just because there are people in a group doesn’t make it that the group is made up of all the same people. Venn diagram circle of liberals, circle of Antifa. Where the intersect is the bad area of both groups. Doesn’t make liberals antics, or antifa liberals.

See…i learned stuff.

I’m nothing but a compromiser. I try to see all sides. I am one of the few who sees the political spectrum as gray. Not black or white.

1 Like

download

Many would say, that Trump did that so he did not have to take responsibility if his federal response failed. So he put it on the states. So he failed anyway, by not doing what any other president would do…respond for the good of the nation.

Well said.

1 Like

But if you are CNN/MSNBC you are telling Truths?

How many liberals in Antifa? How many conservatives in Antifa. How many Democrats in Antifa?

You said -

You did not say,
“Not all liberals are antifa. Not all democrats are antifa.”