Did Real Politics rescind their call about Pennsylvania? Will twitter ban them for disinformation?

Lol won’t matter.

1 Like

I’m missing the connection to realclear politics.

There isn’t one that I know of.

Then why are you posting it in this realclear thread. It is helpful to have commentary when you post a link.

In case there were any lingering doubts regarding the misinformation campaign over RCP:

2 Likes

All I said was “according to that tweet, the original thread title was correct.” …which is the truth.

Y’all pounced on it like a Banty Rooster on a June Bug.

1 Like

A million threads can be based on a tweet and the thread can be correct based on the tweet. Even though the tweet is completely wrong and insane. I can find a tweet saying Trump is selling women into sex slavery to pay for passage on a private spaceship to reach a super rich utopia on the moon. Should I start a thread on that? And if I did and if people informed me that the tweet was ■■■■■■■■■ am I brave for trying to find ways of weaseling out of admitting that what I pisted was false?

2 Likes

Hahahaha! Hahahaha!

You are missing the point.

Have a nice night.

Everybody’s getting it wrong. :rofl:

Sean Spicer
@seanspicer

·

4h

Breaking: @RealClearNews moves Pennsylvania’s 20 electoral votes back into the too close to call category meaning neither @JoeBiden nor @realDonaldTrump is at the 270 needed to become President #Elections2020

#CountEveryVote

The tweet about RCP allegedly changing their call has been a brilliant tactical move / practical joke. It blows a giant hole into the left-wing news bubble and forces media to admit that RCP never called the Pennsylvania and never has declared Biden to be their “President-Elect”.

1 Like

Liberal seagull tactics.

2 Likes

The miracle of fake news.

1 Like

No, it was just a misinformation campaign that took in some willing victims

Here’s an update on today’s RCP btw:

1 Like

Not til Jan 20, 2021.

1 Like

Bidenman ba-ba-baaad, amirite?

7 Likes