Did Real Politics rescind their call about Pennsylvania? Will twitter ban them for disinformation?

4 Likes

Okay, if they did make any changes to PA it was between daily snap shots.

That’s the spirit.

2 Likes

So you asked for evidence, were shown evidence, and now here you are, back where you were, believing the thing that made you feel good instead.

2 Likes

RCP doesn’t seem to be updating any social media for days now. Guess the budget cuts kicked in quick.

Yes!!! " Or as some would like to say, NOT President Elect."

Is it really that hard to admit you posted something incorrect? It’s character building.

Bill was correct with the first wording of the thread title according to that tweet.

That tweet

is from some random dude. And he’s wrong.

It is the standard.

Quick! Change it back! He’s going to take a screenshot!

Whew, that was close…

1 Like

So I can start a thread on any ridiculous tweet I find without checking it at all for accuracy. And that’s cool? And then when it’s shown to be complete ■■■■■■■■■ people will defend me and I won’t have to admit I was wrong? Awesome!

2 Likes

You can have a different opinion. Bill didn’t ask for anyone to defend him. He is comfortable in his own skin. Anybody that starts threads like these is brave.

Biden is not my pres.

2 Likes

No, its not brave. Its posting false information and then getting called on it and not admitting it. That is not brave. Brave would be saying oops, my mistake, I was incorrect.

1 Like

I know this will be completely pointless to ask…

But do you have any evidence that rpc ever declared Pennsylvania for biden or declared biden the winner?

I think he proved that when he changed the wording in the Title.

No he continues to not admit he was wrong. Making excuses. This is mot bravery Piper. Pick someone else.

1 Like

Baseless accusations with no proof does not equal “numerous disputes”…

So he admitted he was wrong by claiming that rcp declared PA for biden between web archive screenshots?