Did Rasida Lie on her affidavit to run for office

That’s diffe( R )ent.

I’m disappointed the “joint” tax return filing made by Ilhan Omar when she was (legally) unmarried hasn’t gotten any traction. And has “the campaign fund misuse” issue been resolved? Or the penalties for filing false joint returns discussed? Who made this seemingly go away?

Or the case of the mysterious $1 million in campaign donations diverted to personal endeavors by then Ocasio-Chavez-Castro’s campaign manager Saikat Chakrabarti now “cheef of staff”, speech writer and policy advisor.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/ocasio-cortezs-chief-of-staff-ran-1m-slush-fund-by-diverting-campaign-cash-to-his-own-companies%3F_amp=true

I have no problem with investigating both. It looks like in the case of Omar it was already investigated and she paid a fine(s). At that time the marriage penalty was in full effect so it wouldn’t have benefited her anyway.

I don’t know enough about the AOC accusation to comment.

It’s just coincidental timing…

This is a waste of time. Does not matter much at all.

The Omar questions are the ones that need clarified and could easily be with the proper documents released.

:end:

did releasing Obama’s birth certificate stop Birtherism?

wont matter to the stupid.

Allan

Holding out made it worse. You can’t stop stupid.

You can provide documentation to support your rhetoric.

:gift:

asking for a birth certificate was stupid. Insane in fact.

Allan

If she didn’t live in the district, she wouldn’t be in the office. That district votes 90% Democrat, and she is not an establishment politician. If the party elites could have proved she didn’t live in the district, she lives in the district.

And the article isn’t about her congressional office either, so there is no point to this article.

OP, has she broken any rules/laws? Lock her up! What is the government waiting for?

BTW, Matty Moroun is an ■■■■■■■ who owns the international ambassador bridge and the Detroit train station. He threatened to blow up the train station, a very iconic building in Detroit, if Rick Snyder led the charge to get a second bridge built for free (Canada is paying for it, no really they are). He wouldn’t blow it up if the government handed him ownership of the new bridge though. Rick Snyder told him the government would take the train station via eminent domain because the state would not be held hostage over a building.

He is currently working with the new legislature to buy state of Michigan assets including the Blue Water bridge in Port Huron and the new international bridge in Detroit.

XXOOs

Brett K.

1 Like

Why does this OP sound like a “People have been saying she lied. I don’t know anything about that. I don’t know her.” kinda thing? A very Trumpian start indeed.

2 Likes

You’d think it would have come up sooner.

You go file a 1040 Joint Tax Return with a woman (or man) who is not your legal spouse for couple of years. It doesn’t quietly go away.

Now you are espousing the principle that unless you respond to a totally made up and baseless charge against you, it’s your fault if the accusations get worse.

Is this really where you want to go?

Mueller Report?

The Mueller Report was based on real outlined concerns by the FBI.

The Omar story was a made-up Interwebs rumor.

There’s zero equivalence.

Here’s something equivalent- Donald Trump loves to sleep with ten-year old boys.

Now if he doesn’t prove he doesn’t sleep with them, it’s his fault if I get a bunch of friends together to spread this rumor and we make the rumormongering worse.

Real is now up for debate.

:mega:

No- they were real FBI concerns.

Like I said- zero equivalence.

I gave you an example of a real equivalence. Shall we hold Doanld Trump to that standard- he MUST respond to the rumor I just started, right? Or it’s only gonna get worse and it will be all his fault.