Did Biden make a White Power hand gesture as a sign to his neo-Nazi followers?

I think the gesture Biden made was actually a hair sniffer symbol.

The official Hair Sniffers of the World Internationale.

Trump has made the gesture many times;

Doing the DOUBLE DOUBLE!!

1 Like

Silwy wabbit…ask any lib…this is…different.

1 Like

you’d have to be a lesser Joe.

Spineless cowards letting 4chan scumbags take over what is perhaps the most widely used hand gesture in modern history.

I for one, will not bend, and will continue to use the OK sign or ZERO sign when ever I damn well please.

Anyone has a problem with it let them confront me face to face

1 Like

And thus endeth the thread.

1 Like

Doesn’t help Biden who has a long history of racist remarks on his resume.

It’s hilarious you think this somehow excuses biden.

:ok_hand:

Then Hannity site should remove this as one of their emoticons…Right?

Oh and to the OP…Grow up…

2 Likes

Never one to be outdone…Trump shows he’s twice the White Supremist sign flasher that Biden is. LOL

…only to “roaches”.

Are you a noob?
Are you not aware that dumb threads like this will multiply by the thousands not only as we get closer to the election, but if Biden wins?

And you thought the dumb crap about Obama was bad, you ain’t seen nuthin’ yet.

1 Like

So the left hasn’t made this very same allegation against members of the Trump administration?

2 Likes

Find me a story where Trump or anyone in his administration was accused of making a white power sign that was actually an “okay :ok_hand:” sign.

Oh, that was tough.

Fair point. Thanks for posting that.

It was a dumb article. So stupid. Any moron worth their weight in salt knows Trump uses the okay sign all the time while he speaks. The author of the story should be ashamed. Even fired.

Any Trump supporters in this thread point out how stupid it is to think Biden did it? I didn’t see any.

As was pointed out, that one story is far from the full list of people who have been accused of using it. And sorry but saying such accusations are stupid after the candidate you support uses it carries little weight. We have had several threads here on this issue in the past, show me you calling it stupid then.

3 Likes

I’ve pointed out that the article you referenced was stupid. Just as stupid as claiming Biden did it.
Its not hard to state that. I’m sure those threads you are referencing were dumped into the TDS thread.