Diamond and Silk: Black Voter Support for Trump Surging!

Why should years of experience of using people for personal advancement and financial gain be a qualification for public service?

Exactly where did you get your 30% figure from?

Are we talking Trump or Clinton there?

made it up.
These people, like the president, have a love for just making things up and tell everyone else that they’re lying.

1 Like

I am intrigued with I won’t rely on polls given a figure was quoted which presumably, if not made up, came from a poll.

Polls are mathematically derived representations of people who vote. Anecdotes aren’t data. Nor are yard signs or your friend at the supermarket. Trump is not surging with black voters and he never will.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/01/17/sorry-conservatives-trump-isnt-going-get-surge-black-voters/

So you don’t want someone who’s had years of public service experience?

Polls are mathematically derived representations of people who vote? How’s the weather there in Fantasyland! LOL.

Polls are faked up just like news is twisted and perverted. The only real poll is election day. Like I said, and as you quoted me saying, Real people vote. Your goofy polls do not vote. We will see what happens in November.

Diamond and Silk’s business model is to generate headlines like this. I would be more convinced if Kamala Harris reported she was seeing a surge in African-American support for Donald Trump.

Democratic thinking regarding the 2020 election is focused on how to maximize African-American turnout, as that has been a key element in the steady stream of Democratic electoral victories since 2016. I don’t see any Democrats worrying that returning African-American turnout to 2008 or 2012 levels would help reelect Donald Trump.

1 Like

Are you saying that statistics are “fake news”? Really?

You live in conspiracy land. If Trump loses, you will not trust election day being the “real poll”. There is no satisfying the endlessly persecuted right wing in America.

1 Like

Could you please explain if it is not from a poll where your quoted 30% support for Trump comes from?

1 Like

You started a thread about a race-specific poll, and have spent the rest of the time arguing that race and polls don’t matter.

1 Like

it’s a shame how dumb democrats still think black people are

for their sake, i hope more and more blacks realize this

1 Like

It is Democrat’s who think black people are dumb? :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

I’d love to hear your answer as to why Black people vote 90%+ for democrats?

1 Like

Are you in Australia?

It’s a shame how dumb republicans still think Christians are

for their sake, I hope more and more Christians realize this.

with that said, we’re not a monolith. I have quite a few conservative views and not on this so-called Democrat plantation you all love to toss around. However, I’m against this president and his threat on our democracy and the imminent threat on my community.
Also…If you all want us under the tent so bad why are Republican state legislatures across this country continue to to suppress our votes

Sodomy is a sin.
Homosexual activity is a sin.
Abortion is murder and a sin.

So, who is on the side of these sins and who is against them.

Case closed. Move along. Get your facts straight next time.

Yes in Western Australia. Hence my profile name of westaussie.

1 Like

Lying is a sin
Adultery is a sin
Fornication is a sin
Stealing is a sin
Bearing false witness is a sin
So who is on the side of these sins and who against them when dealing with this current administration?

Not moving along and my facts are straight, concise and to the point.

5 Likes