Diamond and Silk: Black Voter Support for Trump Surging!

Give me an example of con policies that have helped black people more than Libs? Is there a city out there that is the model?

I’ll make it easier, show me a conservative/Republicans managed major city that is successful.

What’s he said about Trump being a racist or is he too dumb to know better IYO?

1 Like

Tell that to Crooked Hillary. I hear the polls still favor her to win. LOLLLL

Lowering taxes.

1 Like

How often do you call your boss a racist? Seriously, you’re asking questions we have no way of knowing the answer to. By all accounts, Carson seems pretty damn pleased with Trump. Good for him. If you want to know something specific, go ask him.

I’ll do better than that. I’ll show you a whole country.

Offset by tariffs?

Wasn’t Hillary campaigning on lower taxes for the lower and middle class? Which covers 90% of black people?

Ahhhhhhhh…I should have known better. It’s different. Thanks for sharing something new. :sunglasses:

Goal post on skates…

You mentioned a city… and then rebut with the country.

:joy:

Crooked Hillary did quite well among black voters in 2016. Again, some polling …

Clinton held an 80-point advantage among blacks (88% to 8%) compared with Obama’s 87-point edge four years ago (93% to 6%).

What are you even talking about?

Is the President a mayor? Do you know the difference?

Do you?

You lead with lib managed major cities are not doing well. I asked for an example of a Republican/conservative managed city with better results for black people.

You reply with nationwide BLS numbers. Which doesn’t really help your case because Obama had started the trend that Trump is continuing.

Recent election results from Louisiana and Virginia doesn’t point to black support growing for Republicans.

First of all, Diamond & Silk…actually you can stop reading right there. :rofl:

6 Likes

What is “a highly qualified politician”, in your mind?

I just told you… Hillary Clinton.

Not who? What?

Read Her qualifications.

Someone who has years of experience at least.