DHS Report: White Supremacists Most Legal Threat in US

Not according to this report

1 Like

Hmmm what?

What did he say?

It actually doesn’t sound like you know. I’m not a smart guy. Maybe you wanna explain it for people like me since you brought it up.

The GOP doesn’t want any American institution spared from discredit except our king.

If they do so politely, I also do so. If they say I am lying, i.e. disingenuous, I do not do so.

I heard it’s all gonna get exposed when the Durham report comes out.

Trump rejects all white supremacists and Proud Boys. Interesting how he included them with KKK and all White supremacists. I found that interesting. But you say they’re not white supremacists. Interesting.

He also said he doesn’t know anything about them. I’ve done a little research.

Also are “white supremacist” and “racist” the same thing?

Well you should let the president know that he needs to research this more. So simply out of curiosity, are you a Proud Boy? There’s nothing wrong with me asking since you say they are not a white supremacist group.

I haven’t been a boy since 1974.

Not what I asked.

Yes it is.

All white Supremacists are racists, but not all racists are white Supremacists

Cool. There are probably racists among them. They are not a white supremacy group.

Then.

You’re pretty adamant that the Proud Boys are not white supremacists. Why is that?

1 Like

I am not sure they are, I don’t support them because they are definitely misogynists, that much is true because they openly say it. I am not sure Patriot Prayer is racist either, they seem to be headed by an Asian man and just hate Antifa which I can sympathize with, it doesn’t make me a racist I just think Antifa is every bit of a vile group as the ilk that is Richard Spenser.

These people are out there destroying American property that has zero to do with fascism and the left are putting up with them because they say they are opposed to fascism which I would imagine 99% of Americans are opposed to as well. This gives them free reign to destroy, loot, and pillage so far at an estimated 2 billion dollars of damage. And what fascist did they stop or bring up for charges? Zip…

Antifa is just occupy wall street, with a cool new name, because who isn’t against fascism? But Patriot Prayer, that’s two strong buzzwords to the left “Patriot” thats bad and “Prayer” specifically prayer if it involves Christianity. I didn’t see these dweebs burning Qurans like they were Bibles when they held their little book burnings, why is that?

1 Like

Maybe not all of them

1 Like

I know by this report, this will be easy for you so can you post the links detailing their long list of destruction across the US that exceeds BLM and ANTIFA?

1 Like

The KKK has about 5000 members in the US. :rofl:

It makes good theatre for Leftists…that’s about all.

1 Like