Devin Nunes files suit against Twitter and "Devin Nunes Mom"

You do realize it’s hard to take you seriously when you try to cast a multibillion dollar industry full of multimillionaire star commentators around the world as “struggling lone voices” in the wilderness against a global behemoth”, don’t you?

5 Likes

Mind numbing.

That doesn’t make any sense.

Seriously…

:whale:

Conservative media is just as large, well-funded, and global in its reach as “the mainstream media”.

It’s not “a handful of voices up against a global behemoth”.

In fact, one of the reasons the CEC tries to downplay its power, influence and global reach is that being “an insurgency” is part of its schtick.

Equal pequal…Tit and Tat…

About 20 protesters gathered in front of Carlson’s home Wednesday night, chanting loudly and using a bullhorn, according to a police report obtained by CBS News. Carlson said he was at his Fox News office, preparing for his 8 p.m. show, and his wife Susie was home alone at the time. The couple’s four children were not there.

Carlson’s wife said she heard “loud banging and pounding on her front door,” the police report says. When officers arrived, they found politically-charged signs left on cars in the driveway, a sign on the front door and the anarchy symbol spray painted on the driveway.

The police report describes the protest as “anti-political” and a “suspected hate crime.” Police are investigating an offense of defacing public property, but the department told CBS News no arrests have been made.

A group called Smash Racism D.C. posted messages on social media encouraging the protest and revealing Carlson’s address. “Fascists are vulnerable. Confront them at their homes!” the group wrote in a Facebook post. In a tweet, Smash Racism D.C. said Carlson spreads “fear into our homes” every night and would be reminded “that you are not safe either.”

Let me know when a mob shows up at the Stephanopolous estate…

NOT equal, at all.

:whale:

I think Donny should boycott Twitter in support of his friend Nunes.

2 Likes

As I said…part of the schtick.

Utterly equal in size, reach, and influence.

Reactions engendered in certain are irrelevant to discussing the concervatove media’s power, reach and influence.

I remember that…Carlson accused the protestors of damaging his front door…however, pics of the door showed NO damage. He just can’t help lying to play the victim.

This is entirely irrelevant…

…well perhaps it is relevant.

It shows there are groups of people who understand how influential conservative media is…enough to engender such a protest.

If conservative media had zero influence, nobody would bother.

The backlash against mainstream media is different…instead of using protests, conservative media stars use their clout to tell their audience the mainstream media is “fake news”.

Different tactics…similar goals…devalue what the other is saying in favor of your message.

I’d rather have a group of 20 protesters at my house than bombs sent to me personally. But hey, you keep pushing your false narrative here.

2 Likes

What happened? Devin’s Cow is back down to 1,200 followers again.

Second rattle put of the box.

That conservative media is “an insurgency under attack” rather than a global behemoth in its own right is part and parcel of the message.

They understand, in ways a lot of liberal pundits don’t, the power of connecting with your audience and how the message is more believable because of that connection.

2 Likes

You might be looking at the wrong number - Devin Nunes’ Cow now has 86.2k followers.

1 Like

Absolutely. But there is another glaring difference as well. They don’t mind flat out lying to their audience, to promote their dark propaganda that is designed to generate fear and paranoia in them, which has them wanting to come back for more as their confirmation biases grow out of control, and they lose all connection to objective reality, because the outright falsehoods promoted by the conservative punditry class keeps them in a froth. It is almost formulaic.

He’s giving them the attention they so desperately need. He should stop.

You’re right. I was looking at Devin Nunes’ Side Cow.

2 Likes

Cohen warrants were unsealed today and this tweet by fat donald proves it’s all a publicity stunt.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1107817082723450880?s=21

1 Like

Nunes lawyers advised him to file the suit and go public with his accusation.

Nunes new lawyers will be amending the lawsuit to include his previous lawyers for their contribution to his pain and suffering.

4 Likes

LOL :joy:!!!