Desperation In the Fox Holes?

Seems you have 3 years worth of articles to churn through to see if she did.

1 Like

You just finished posting that you would be getting the answers on the 29th of yesterday.

Did?

Where have you been🤣.

Judicial Watch is knee deep into Hillary corruption!

I gave you proof yes.:rofl:

Doesn’t mean she will comply.

Hey, I’m not the one that just caught on to an article from 2016. At this rate Judicial Watch will be finding out about Whitewater any day now.

You said she had till the 29th. So what happened?

Yes she does, do you think she is smart enough to comply?

The 29th of this month? That’s tomorrow. What do you think will happen?

I know.:popcorn:

I don’t know what will happen.

Weedy. She did comply. THREE years ago. Do you know what the answers were? Ido. Because it’s been easily available online for THREE years.

Be better. Learn about things. Don’t let Tom take you for a ride.

Are you aware that the article you posted with the date of the 29th is as three year old article? You’re betting on an article that was published Sept 29, 2016.

1 Like

She complied 3 years ago. Her answers are on the internet, you might have to dial away from JW.

:roll_eyes:

Well then I better find the right one!

This is the one.

Please do. I’d like to see what Judicial Watch has come up with now. Apparently, this bombshell proved to be a load of fake news

1 Like

This one

Judicial Watch has no power to do any of this. Which is why they keep recycling the article. You’re being played.

1 Like

:joy:

They got her now!

Three years of nothing and you’re still left hanging.

This is hilarious.

Thanks!

A few minutes ago you were quivering for her answers on the 29th. I’ve informed you that was from 3 years ago and she already answered. Have you informed yourself on her answers?

That’s why they have a Judge saying it!

Hillary’s day’s are numbered for sure.