Desantis Protect Parental Rights in Education

Good, then the law won’t change anything.

6 Likes

Right, not lib. Prog. Not plot. Strategy.

4 Likes

Correct.

And you’ll celebrate the Small Government Conservative wasting tax payer money and time passing a bill that does absolutely nothing.

Because, hey, it gave him a chance to look tough and the camera, and getting weak kneed for powerful men, isn’t that what life is really for?

3 Likes

Behold “why do we need so many laws” conservatives not caring about having laws that don’t address a problem or offer a solution.

2 Likes

Then why the tizzy?

1 Like

Oh stop.

Yeah, teachers everywhere have been indoctrinated to teach the gay to young children.

That’s why that got into that noble field really.

1 Like

Stay blind, they’re counting on you.

4 Likes

It extends beyond K-3rd

I’m not in a tizzy about this pointless, useless waste of tax payer dollars that make you and your ilk get sweaty and swoon at the president-y looking strong man on the TVs…

That, I’m just laughing at.

The thing about encouraging parents to sue is just Karenism gone wild which will have a negative effect on education. That’s more serious.

1 Like

Stay tuned! They are banking on you!

1 Like

It does address a problem. Stop crittin’ and there won’t be any reason to pass laws against crittin’.

1 Like

How? I don’t give away my money.

:rofl: Of course not. My mistake.

Good.

Sure you do! You are an American Consumer!

But don’t think about it too much. Just go with the flow!

DeSantis is so dreamy. Just watch and love, that’s all you have to do…

5 Likes

Laughter is often mistaken for tears.

1 Like

Parents do have all the right to raise their children the way they see fit. Your little tirade about owning children has no merit. The only right a child has is a roof over their head and food. They are not even entitled to a door to their room.

3 Likes

And just think, all they had to do to find it was listen during an online class.

3 Likes

:rofl:

trigglypuff-gif-9

2 Likes

They didn’t hear ■■■■■ If they did, there would be recordings.

2 Likes