Desantis Protect Parental Rights in Education

“Ask your parents.”

1 Like

I think this is a win win for us who believe public education has always been a little sub par. We can make sure the woke crowd has a muzzle on their beaks in front of our children. But I believe this helps push us closer to school vouchers for us to pick schools we want to send our kids.

5 Likes

:rofl::+1:t4: That’s amazing narrative construction!

:rofl::+1:t4: Good one. TEACH THEM TO READ!

3 Likes

In school.

Who decided it is “appropriate”?

What makes it “downward”?

2 Times!

Your courts did that. :wink:

Very telling. Actually you© kind of already did that.

1 Like

No, It’s not! Well, just a little bit! :rofl::+1:t4:

1 Like

Not noble.

Exactly! Youngkin wants to make it that a kid can bow out of any reading assignment that makes them uncomfortable. Are they gonna get behind a kid that’s uncomfortable with the mention of religion, guns, etc.?

1 Like

I promise I won’t buy anything from DeSantis. Are you channeling Marcuse?

Tizzy.

1 Like

“Look what you made me do!”

But instructive to know that, in your view, acknowledging that gay people exist is “garbage morality.”

3 Likes

Exactly. The imposition causes the ressentiment.

What can I post to get out of your strawman kafkatrap?

Buzzword bingo. Two in one post.

3 Likes

Interesting the Prog tizzy when thwarted in their aims…

The state is the divine idea as it exists on earth. …this final end has supreme right against the individual, whose supreme duty is to be a member of the state.
Hegel

Aye, but whose “buzzwords” are they?

If I had known you were counting, I would have added in a few institutional, structural, disproportionately, oppression, and Jim Crows.

4 Likes

I’m more talking about words you use that you have no idea what they mean. So you use them as buzzwords to sound… uhh I guess “woke” “enlightened”.

I see it in corporate America when executives use terms they don’t understand incorrectly to sound like they are paying attention. They aren’t.

1 Like