Desantis Protect Parental Rights in Education

Nostradamus predicts. Now do Brandon’s Ministry of Truthiness

Horse ■■■■■ And by the way, what does the law say about how complaints will be handled?

I love how teachers are talked about as this big monolithic group with no individual distinction

No, it isn’t. That’s not at all true.

Wrong.

The crits are.

Of course it is.

No, not wrong.

Good so we can expect that LGBTQ folks will not be as harassed as that Florida teacher was.

Awesome!

Again, that isn’t what got her in trouble, having students draw a picture expressing their own sexual identity was. Why would the evil cons fire a female teacher for mentioning her what, husband.

1 Like

What Florida teacher?

The Florida law doesn’t legalize harassment.

Yes

As long as teachers don’t try to indoctrinate everything will be hunky dory.

They don’t seem to be able wrap their heads around the idea that nobody has a right or any business telling a five or six year old they can be whatever gender they want to be. If they want to die on that hill, lol. We’ll take the electoral win. No skin off my back if dems go the way of the whigs.

2 Likes

They are going all in on the culture war opening up old battle lines.

Sit this one out. But good.

Maybe “Don’t Say Gay” is unfair.

You can say Gay, but if you do you might get sued by some busybody Karen or Chad who is shocked that precious snowflake gets a whiff that there are different kinds of people out there.

1 Like

Great post! :+1: Great points.

Not true.

Actually, I would have thought by now there would be the technology to choose to watch a film minus whatever category of offensive content one wanted to avoid. Just needs various potentially offensive sections electronically tagged and a menu of exclusions to select from: violence (various degrees of), sexuality (various kinds of, language (various grades of), etc.

You select what content you want excluded and see how many minutes of the film remain , and decide if it might be still worth watching.

This would have a content warning for the gayness.