Desantis Protect Parental Rights in Education

:popcorn:

1 Like

Intentionally pretends to miss point.

2 Likes

:rofl:

No, I didnt miss the point - you did, as shown by your attempt to deflect to “civil rights” law.

I’m not worried about false accusations of teachers mentioning their spouses.

Im not talking about a specific case - I’m talking about the structure of DeSantis’ law, which intentionally built in the threat of private action to cow schools and school boards.

Its no different that Abbott’s abortion law.

I didnt say they were owed approval, but rather the same ability to live their lives as everyone else.

Point is that predation doesn’t have an orientation.

No way you would see a bunch of straight males openly talking about and approving of members of their community preying on minors but those gay men were. Why? Pretty simple, a group of straight men is much more likely to include parents, especially back then in the early eighties.

2 Likes

So…you made it all up? Just a fantasized hypothetical?

1 Like

You really think this?

Doesn’t have anything to with thinking, I was there.

1 Like

Im talking about in general, not your personal experience

Fine. In Private. Things such as sexual orientation have no place being taught or mentioned in school however.

1 Like

I was pretty immersed in gay culture for a few decades due to where I lived and worked, it wasn’t a one off experience, it was widespread and pervasive and all the boys in our town were constantly being approached by them. Rehobeth Beach, Delaware.

The problem is teacher’s have lost their freakin’ minds.

1 Like

No there weren’t.

When you point to where I said that.

The Florida does not prohibit mentioning spouses.

No.

Where?

They already had it.