DeSantis 2024? Maybe

Thanks. I don’t know enough about it to give an opinion.

Yeah they haven’t done that great. Well, Florida is a pretty old state but not the oldest state in the country and the oldest state in the country (Maine) actually has a very low death rate.

to you he’s toxic. to me he’s antiseptic.

Not so sure about that. Trump defies orthodoxy.

Trump is savvy enough to enjoy a surge of popularity while doing rallies without the pressure of carrying the R ticket.

His ego is as unpredictable as it is large.

Trump has already done the impossible by being elected President and will always be President Trump anyway.

Let a young guy clean up Biden mess

I don’t think it would end well…lol

Which of Trump’s biggest supporters among the pols are in a better position now than before they linked up to him?

The problem is not that he “defies orthodoxy”. The problem is that it destroys anybody associated with it. There can only be one Trump. The rest are casualties.

1 Like

I am guessing he knows that or we would have already seen them together.

1 Like

Boebert?

Greene?

Gaetz, except for his criminal investigation, which isn’t Trump’s fault.

Abbott?

The only ones Trump burns are the ones who actually had to do work for him while he was in office.

If you look at it by age Florida has done pretty well with older people. Where they have higher than average death rates is with younger people, which shows their let it rip stance has ended up in many preventable deaths.

I think I’d prefer Trump to DeSantis, but with any luck, they’ll destroy each other.

Who would you prefer out of anybody?

What did FL do to cause these deaths you say we’re preventable?

Given the current state of the Republican party, I’d vote for a box of hammers with a blue ‘D’ painted on the side before I’d vote for a Republican

1 Like

Have a link? From what I looked at that is not true.

1 Like

Of course you would, because Trump tends to shoot himself in the foot every chance he gets, making him the weaker opponent. It isn’t so much his baggage that bothers me about Trump but that he will continue to make more baggage.

Anybody. You will vote dem no matter who the R is.

Which dem is your best choice?

1 Like

If you were paying attention to what some of us been saying you would know

1 Like

Biden is so weak, I don’t think it matters who runs against him - if he even makes it to 2024. Kamala is probably even weaker.

Trump might be the only person Biden could beat, doubtful but might. Harris has no chance.

1 Like