DeSantis 2024? Maybe

If he can keep this kind of thing up, he might just waltz right in.

Of course Trump is an issue that will have to be dealt with…

2 Likes

they haven’t tested the thousands of midnight Biden immigrants

3 Likes

I heard he’s re-gifting them to Delaware.

4 Likes

Desantis is my guy.

Held event in Brandon Florida.

Desantis has the wit without the bile in his rhetoric.

4 Likes

Outside of Trump running again, he’s on the top of everyone’s short list.

2 Likes

I like him but believe the Covid goes in waves.

1 Like

I will be the first to say that statistic surprises me. And obviously a very pleasant surprise.

What explains it? Any ideas?

Sunshine instead of everyone being cooped up. You get vitamin D from the sun. It helps with covid. MY opinion.

Trump has one term left. Trump/DeSantis 2024 then DeSantis 2028

2 Likes

Ya I wish he would get the nominee sadly if Trump runs it’s his unless all of the GOP candidates get together and let Desantis run just by himself against Trump 1 on 1 if not they will split the votes again like 2016 but with Trump getting more GOP votes than before.

DeSantis needs to stay away from Trump. Donald is toxic.

He looks promising to me. If he beats out Trump, would Trump support him or have a fit?

Have a fit.

1 Like

I have noticed that they are polling two different scenarios. A McLaughlin poll done in mid to late October considered that Trump would not run and therefore had DeSantis at 24%, Trump Jr. at 18% and Pence at 14%. But another poll done around that time had Trump Sr. at 54% with DeSantis at 10%. So as of now Trump Sr. is in control.

To whom? The vast majority of the so called conservatives seem to love the guy.

The idea is to win the Presidency, not just win the nomination.

Anybody who hitches their cart to that horse.

Which of Trump’s biggest supporters among the pols are in a better position now than before they linked up to him?

Trump is growing resentful of DeSantis’s popularity. In Trump’s mind, he feels that he made Ron. He will try to bury him the moment he feels DeSantis is overtaking him in support. Trump is a very very small man.

2 Likes

That’s some serious gaslighting. Florida has the 9th highest covid death rate.