Deranged Opposition and Censorship try to silence Roe V Wade Pro-Life Film

Fail. He didn’t “threaten to throw” anyone out.

Go ride your YUGO, you’ll feel better:

So you as well believe actors quitting a role because they disagree with the movie equates to fascism?

That’s the guy involved in the blockbuster Hannity put out last year. He’s found a new career.

It’s not the actors that quit because its certainly their civil right to do so.

But those school or city officials who issued and then rescinded the permits is what reeks of fascism and they could very be subject to a civil rights lawsuit.

Also the secrecy in which they had to work in for their personal safety and security of he work place should NEVER happen in the most free country in the entire world. Its a real disgrace, IMO.

1 Like

So you believe that …

Get real.

Great, you and I are in agreement that the actors quitting should never have been brought up in OP about fascism!

1 Like

again… get real. you can no more tell me what my thoughts are than a squirell can tell me how a clock is made.

You explained it better than I did, great job!

Are you seriously denying Trump said NFL players should be fired? I beg you to say yes to this

So then, tell us your thoughts! Is actors quitting their role because of a disagreement with the film’s premise closer to fascism or freedom of speech?
No deflecting, just a simple answer!l will do…

Fair point.

Actor Martin Sheen asked that his name be taken off a list of supporters of a particular walk when he discovered it was a pro choice and not a pro life march. Sheen himself is Democratic voter but does not support abortion rights.

did not read the OP. I just read the challenge by some lib on the use of the word “fascist”.

And for future reference, I’m as likely to follow your order to answer any question as I am to sticking my finger in a light socket.

I find it hypocritical that a man who has allowed for frozen embryos by consenting to IVF is directing a pro life film. I’m sure before consenting to that procedure he knew one of the options for destination of these embryos was the trash, and that of those undergoing it, many fail to achieve a full term pregnancy, even after multiple tries.

Some conceive, but only something like 20% go onto full term pregnancies. Some female bodies simply cannot become pregnant no matter how much it is desired.

That said, I find the treatment of Mr. Loeb by even those who auditioned for a role & went to work in roles like electrician to be appaling. Who doesn’t have to hold their noses from time to time and do some aspect of a job they don’t support in principle?

Some Muslims hold their noses and deliver those pepperoni pizzas. Some pro life individuals work in medical facilities that offer testing related to possible abortion. Some photographers work at events like weddings that bore them to tears, but in the end, they get that paycheck.

1 Like

:rofl::+1:

Covfefe

1 Like

you people will never figure it out.

it’s like the number 14 and 88. It is a white supremacist identity mechanism… kinda like those little clickers used on D-Day by those who parachuted behind the lines.

Quite simply it is shorthand for the covariance matrix of two iron atoms in a cubic crystal. It is shorthand for the white supremacist to mean “impenetrable and close like brothers” … like two atoms of iron in a cubic crystal.

Read the article… Where does it say permits were revoked? I see they rented space at Tulane (private university) and at a synagogue (private religious facility) who canceled rental agreements after they learned about he content of the film. Are you suggesting these private facilities could face a civil rights lawsuit over canceling these rental agreements?

1 Like

You must’ve stuck said finger into light socket…

He still is a great actor. IMO.

Any possibility his political views have effected the quality of his roles?

That said, he still regularly appears in big budget Hollywood films. He gets in the area or 17mil for a major role these days.

Looks like their fundraising is falling a little short…

ROE V. WADE the Movie

Capture

1 Like

He seems like a good guy, don’t know anything about this movie. I heard him in an interview about a year ago talking about how he and his wife were getting into making movies that reflected their faith and such, I take no issue with that, but I was surprised to find out that Hercules was a Christian. :slight_smile: