Deranged Opposition and Censorship try to silence Roe V Wade Pro-Life Film

Actors quit and permits rescinded when its discovered film is pro-life. Fascism is on the rise, we must drive the Democrat loons back to cringe in the darkness before all Free Speech is gone.

1 Like

How is this fascism?

If an actor quits, isn’t the kinda like free speech? Should they be forced to work on a project against their beliefs?

1 Like

We will not be silenced by the facists.

I’m having trouble taking part in the outrage. Especially considering this piece is written almost exclusively from Loeb’s point of view.

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of radical authoritarian ultranationalism,[1][2] characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce. -Wikipedia

1 Like

Deranged actors, one begged for the part then quit upon learning it wasn’t pro killing babies.

Can’t wait to see it. Great actors, bound to be thought provoking.

Yeah, Stacey Dash, that’s some heavyweight acting talent.

2 Likes

Whether deranged or not…when actor quits it’s not fascism but free speech…agreed?

Only in your dreams could you get close. Perhaps, that’s why pepper spray was invented.

As long as it pisses off liberals i will enjoy it.

Never said it wasn’t, that was your invalid deflection.

There was a time deranged politics didn’t infect everything from football to acting. You could star in a film and not agree with the character. Its acting, after all.

But the deranged left has made that impossible now. They will follow you into the diner and yell “shame”.

The lunatic fringe nearly took over the asylum. They were secretly spreading like undetected cancer, but Doctor Trump’s presence alone has stripped away the secrecy.

Their lunacy is now out in the open for all to see.

You’re OP said actors quit = fascism! I look at it as freedom of choice, free will, or free speech…not fascism.

Incorrect, (deranged) actors quit AND permits rescinded (=facism)

Ohhhh, big difference…BIG difference! Not sure why you even mentioned someone’s freedom of choice in the scenario?

By the way, are you disappointed Hollywood is having record sales?

Yes, grammar makes a difference. I mentioned actors who begged for the part only to become deranged opposition when they learned its a pro-life film.

Hollywood doesn’t see its derangement overtly. Its buried gangster, sexist, gun toting violent films they supposedly abhor.

But they sure get rich selling what they preach against, the hypocrites.

But lets be honest. Their metrosexual trans movies aren’t setting box office records, if making any money at all.

I liked Jon Voight in “Midnight Cowboy”

What the hell is a metro sexual trans movie?

It just doesn’t feel like a complete day if conservatives can’t play their victim card.