Deputy, pastor calls for LGBTQ executions in sermon

It’s the same source you’re using. The article in the OP
https://www.cleveland19.com/2019/06/13/graphic-tenn-deputy-pastor-calls-lgbtq-executions-sermon/

Fritts sermon defensive Wednesday followed his June 2 statements, when he called on police to enforce a Bible passage from Leviticus that prescribes death as punishment for being a member of the LGBTQ community. The sermon prompted an investigation by the Knox County District Attorney’s Office**

I don’t think advocating genocide is free speech.

but that is my opinion.

Apparently that’s the view of the abortion lobby.

But if the government passed mass murder as a law, and the citizens had no guns, what would the citizens be able to do about it?

No it would not.

I thought that if someone wants to kill others that they’re going to find a way to do it no matter what. At least that’s what we’re told every time a school full of children gets shot up.

But that’s not what the whack-job in the OP was advocating for. He wanted cops to enforce the word of god and become executioners

This thread is disappointing.

2 Likes

And that’s putting it mildly

Did he tell anyone to go out today and kill gays? No. That would be inciting violence. Calling for the death penalty for jay-walkers or people who write graffiti would not be inciting genocide.

I’m really surprised. The left has been telling us how accepted homosex is in the US.

But it would be reprehensible and absurd, especially from a position of religious authority.

Yes he did. It’s been linked for you several times already

when he called on police to enforce a Bible passage from Leviticus that prescribes death as punishment for being a member of the LGBTQ community.

I think the left has actually been insisting that homosex is not accepted by everybody.

1 Like

It is. The left want only to emotionally vent their anxieties, and I just want them to EXPLAIN why they feel the way they do about this man’s comments.

Who is?

It is mild. Just confirming my suspicions that right wingers have been full of ■■■■■

I could link you to a dozen more like this.

so you would be cool with a U.S Mosque suggesting Christians should be killed by the government for not following Islam?

No you don’t.

And none of them would say homosex is accepted by everybody.