Dep. of Homeland Secruity names White Nationalism a Terrorist threat

what about the gypsy apocalypse segment.

Somehow I am not shocked you missed examples of Carlson showing the racist/misogynistic bones in his body.

This clip?

What does he say in it that’s untrue?

I don’t listen to idiotic radio shows with sponges.

It’s funny when the creator of daily stormer quotes that Tucker show is "basically ‘Daily Stormer: The Show.’ but somehow has no racist notes at all…

replace Gypsies with Jew and tell me are you still okay with that chip.

If Jews start overwhelming small towns crapping on porches and sidewalks I’ll be the first to point it out and decry it.

One more time. Is there anything he says in that segment that is untrue?

You do know your talking about a ethnic group of millions people right.

there are over a million Romani people in America are they all ■■■■■■■■ on porches and sidewalks.

1 Like

Back to your fundamental inability to give a straight answer.

Is there anything he says in that segment that is untrue? If so, what is it?

He is manipulating news to attack a ethnic group, that is unethical and bigoted.

Still can’t give a straight answer.

Is anything he says in that segment untrue? If so, what? Be specific.

Iv never claimed what he said was untrue. I said it was manipulative, bigoted, and unethical.

No, that’s your spin.

Just to be clear, you don’t see that anything he says there is untrue, correct?

Reminiscent of a certain German propagandist using the same language and tactic targeting that exact same group during the early mid 20th century…

what he said was bigoted and unethical because he used a small sample of people to attack an group of over a million people.

that seed bigotry which has lend to genocide, so I can understand why the Romani people might be a little upset.

Nevermind that the local living there are on record as saying how badly manipulated the piece was

BUT was it untrue ?

Water is wet, Romani drink water , there was some flooding in the Caribbean… coincidence? Factual?

Back you your spinning and failing to give a straight answer.

Let’s be clear, nothing he said in that segment is untrue, correct?

It makes no sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, it must be true!!

2 Likes