Dep. of Homeland Secruity names White Nationalism a Terrorist threat

That’s pure BS.

Tucker hasn’t got a racist bone in his body.

You don’t have to link it, just provide the quotes if you have them.

It would be nice. Drain the real swamp

I would also advice against it. The mods were very clear about posting that here would be ban worthy

1 Like

I’m not going to quote a mass murder on this website, go read it yourself.
once you read it you will understand why he is a white nationalist in his own words.

stop trying to bait me into breaking the rules.

No rules i’ve ever seen here would be broken by quoting him. You made the claim so support it.

Yeah, don’t fall for it. We all know what it said

1 Like

What a brilliant argument.

The steady onslaught of real home grown terrorism is not a problem, because every attack by Islamic Terrorists will be just like the never preceded or repeated 9/11. OK.

2 Likes

Yet, as usual you’re making things up and attributing them to others.

All I’ve done is speak the truth as I know it and ask you to support your claims.

That isn’t supporting anything other than an honest conversation.

Calling posters liars and baiting them to post prohibited stuff on forum is definitely against the TOS. There were definitely multiple mods who made it clear that the white supremacist murderer should get no bandwidth time in seans house …he was not worth it.

1 Like

I haven’t called anyone a liar and there’s no prohibition on quoting from a manifesto that I’ve ever seen.

You are wrong so stop it

@GWH @Snow96 were we not told to not give the manifesto merit by reposting it?

That may be the funniest thing you have ever said.

3 Likes

If it wasn’t so pathetically sad and wrong

1 Like

He’s got the one show I watch regularly on Fox and have never seen anything even hinting at racism coming from him.

I’ve long followed him going back to his years on CNN.

I don’t agree with him on a lot of subject but I always enjoy his show and how he presents his arguments.

I remember this too.

1 Like

Did you enjoy the arguments he presented when he called Iraqis “semi-literate monkeys” and said women were “primitive” and should “do what they’re told”?

1 Like

Somehow I guess I missed those shows.