Dems to request Trump tax Returns

What other terms could be of importance to the American public with respect to the POTUS and his financial obligations, liabilities, and possible entanglements? :thinking:

1 Like

Excellent and astute observation!

1 Like

That’s because everyone should be able to buy a house, not just people with money. Oh yeah, don’t forget to chip in, your contribution is appreciated whether you want to or not.

I agree with you on this, which is paramount that the America people learn as much about the sitting president as possible.

Yes, why would they want them, don’t they believe the IRS works?

We know for a fact the IRS doesn’t pick up all illegal behavior. Mainly it’s a manpower issue. The Republicans don’t want them to have the resources to do their jobs. Wonder why?

Even you know that the FBI investing you vs. the IRS auditing you are not the same thing.

2 Likes

What is the context for this quote?

“The people have to know whether or not their President is a crook. Well, I am not a crook. I have earned everything I’ve got.”

So you don’t trust govt workers… Just politicians…

You continually prove that you have NO ability to read for comprehension. The above post has nothing to do with what you’re responding to.

Your question makes me uncomfortable. I opt to ignore it.

I wish you a good day, sir!

1 Like

So, what policy are you hoping the dems put forward?

Seems that makes two of you. And a swell day to you as well!

2 Likes

They will bring forward forensic accountants the IRS doesn’t the recourses to use on a daily basis.

For me, that movie is part of a trilogy of stress-relieving, feel-good, want-to-laugh movies, along with Dumb and Dumber and Groundhog Day. Then there’s the Bill Murray as golfer clip from Caddyshack.

As for the discussion, I guess sometimes people (in a general sense) do the moral high road thing–by telling themselves that they’re being ganged up on and refuse to be bullied by dirty libs (even though you’re not one) . . . or something.

It’s easier than coming up with an actual argument that can’t be destroyed in a single reply.

1 Like

If you were a multi billionaire with power you would probably get away with it. You also wouldn’t get that “look” from your 5’11 trophy wife. C’mon now.

1 Like

Well, have fun with it. Being he filed mostly in NY, I doubt you’ll find anything, if they are released.

I mean Rooskie has played out, you guys need something else to hope for…

If he was a billionaire he could get himself a new model super model wife and not have put up the ‘‘look’’ any more. that’s what Trump does 15 years or so. :wink:

That would be incorrect.

Disclosure to Committees of Congress

(1)Committee on Ways and Means, Committee on Finance, and Joint Committee on Taxation

Upon written request from the chairman of the Committee on Ways and Means of the House of Representatives, the chairman of the Committee on Finance of the Senate, or the chairman of the Joint Committee on Taxation, the Secretary shall furnish such committee with any return or return information specified in such request, except that any return or return information which can be associated with, or otherwise identify, directly or indirectly, a particular taxpayer shall be furnished to such committee only when sitting in closed executive session unless such taxpayer otherwise consents in writing to such disclosure

1 Like

I don’t trust Republicans.