Dems to request Trump tax Returns

Her. It was HER records they went after. Remember? The GOP took a celebratory lap when they found out Hillary had a mail server in her home. It justified all of the Benghazi investigations.
Once the investigation is started, you never know where it may lead.

That is a gross misrepresentation of what occurred in the Clinton email investigation.

1 Like

Overall point is that Hillary’s emails became an issue because of a Benghazi investigation.

Does that sound like the result of a fishing expedition to you?

:joy:

They launched an investigation into Clinton’s Christmas card list in the 90s.

I could go on but I don’t think you’ll listen.

I see you retconned the 8th Benghazi investigation into the Clinton email investigation.

It’s false, but effective.

1 Like

And for those who want to claim that whatever business dealings that Trump had before becoming President should be off the table… I give you Whitewater.

You mean like hillary Clinton and the endless Benghazi hearings.

Let’s face it, you were all for that oversight.

Now when it comes to your boy it’s sudden tyrannical.

Lol,and very funny.

Allan

1 Like

Yes the white water investigation, that resulted in one indictment was totally not a fishing expedition. You have some amazing selective memory there.

It never happened. The world didn’t exist before 2008

I urge those that are really interested in understanding the precedents for this to read the following paper:

1 Like

True- this one will end with some indictments.

As I said, there is no comparison between the investigation of Hillary’s email server situation and a threatened subpoena of Trump’s tax returns on the hope to find something against Trump. (The IRS already has those returns in audit. If Trump did something illegal, it is their job to find it, not some partisan Congressional committee’s.) That you continue to try to equate the two is pathetic.

Please … do go on. It is entertaining to see you try to equate the current threats against Trump coming out of the new Democratic majority and those of the past.

Maybe you want to go all the way back to the Teapot Dome investigation. “They did it too” has never been a good argument.

It’s a great argument against someone yelling “tyranny” now after years of thunderous silence regarding whitewater and Benghazi.

1 Like

I don’t think you heard me. Investigation into Christmas Cards.

Its a great argument only if you have nothing of substance to say.

I heard you. Keep it up.

Heh

10benghazis

Still going to try to convince people the Republicans never went on fishing expeditions?