"Dems Only" restaurants...Just like Whites only?

I didn’t list all the great Democrat policies that will guarantee they win the mid terms. Its a wonderful awe inspiring list. From removing parental consent for children to get abortions to “gender free” days when elementary kids dress up as the opposite sex. Or sing praise songs to Dear Leader Obama for extra credits:

Soon to be added “flash mob Republicans” where they eat.

Why is it that you suddenly have a problem with what MLK Jr. said…that one day people will be judged by their character?

And because she opposes homosexual marriage.

:rofl: Of course you don’t.

I don’t have a problem with that at all. This restaurant owner and staff have truly shown their character.

I know you’re trying really, really hard to be extra outraged, but you’re a trump supporter.

And it’s truly revealing that liberals really don’t give a damn about what this restaurant owner did.

I’ve been observing the trump administration and his followers. We’ve got some catching up to do if we’re going to match the orange turd’s level of behavior.

And I say any place Maxine waters is…conservatives should gather a crowd of their own supporters and just stand quietly in protest of her call to violence and unrest. Where ever she may be. At a store, at a gas station…as if she pumps her own gas…at Starbucks. Just surround her in silence…and see how she reacts.

They would react violently and the press would blame conservatives.

So that’s a terrible idea.

What should be done, the leaders are likely funded by the DNC or Soros. They should be sued for the civil unrest and any damages that arise from their inciting mobs against the families of conservatives.

I hope conservatives keep restraining themselves, avoid the obvious solution to mob violence.

Blah, blah, blah. Like I said, dems need some new material. Those old lies, excuses, and lame justifications for decades of violent behavior and destructive policies towards blacks is pathetic. Give it a rest. No one buys it anymore.

Rather like the Cons openly cheering the bakery but condemning this?

Can you link us to where the restaurant owner "followed them down the street shouting "?

I’m not condemning it. Press secretaries are not privileged class.

Dear Sir,

Your open-minded thoughtfulness and generosity of spirit should be a ringing example for us all.

Yours Truly,

Humanity

1 Like

Sometimes the symbolism is just a little heavy-handed, no?

1 Like

I know, you feel you’re involved for some reasons and are just like a Jew in Nazi Germany.

Hey, whatever sticks to their wall.