Democrats need to be held accountable! Hypocritical to the hilt!

I decided since some of the board Trump supporters wanted me to become a lib / dem so bad, I’ll go ahead and comply with their requests in November.

1 Like

Don’t fall to the dark side. Resist. Resist.

I’d rather vote for a Russian puppet than a Democrat.

1 Like

I didn’t leave the Republican party, it left me. There are many Hannity board members that can be proud that they were right in there, since I joined here in 2004, pushing and shoving me into the Democrat fold.

1 Like

I’m sorry that it had to come to that. I became a Democrat after my Alex P. Keaton days, and it’s a terrible life that I wouldn’t wish on anyone.

Like when Reagan outlawed the Soviet Union? (looks around) Where did that pesky Soviet Union go to anyway…

I can’t believe the democrats are racking up trillion dollar deficits, restricting free trade, alienating our allies and praising dictators. ■■■■■■■ democrats!!!

1 Like

It recently elected Trump president. That’s where it is.

1 Like

Well, conservatives can’t care about deficits and the national debt every single day. They’ll care about it on certain days, and they won’t care about it on certain other days.

For example, they won’t care about those topics for the next 800 days or so. Then when they’re feeling refreshed, they will care about all of that stuff again.

You don’t want them to go crazy with worry, do you?