Democrats need to be held accountable! Hypocritical to the hilt!

Where is the justice? We have scandalous senators interviewing a candidate for SCOTUS!
Dianne Feinstein, D-California, Ranking Member ( Hypocrite! She h ad a Chinese spy staffer on the payroll for many years and didn’t have a clue. How can she be trusted to hold anything private? Really? She also proposed a ban on handguns from San Francisco in 1983. She is not a proponent for our constitutional rights as Americans.)

Patrick Leahy, D-Vermont (Hypocrite! Not good for this committee due to past. Mr. Leahy’s penchant for leaking classified national security information to try to sabotage American foreign policy decisions with which he disagrees has truly made him dangerous to U.S. national security. Mr. Leahy, after all, is the same man who leaked like a sieve during his previous tenure on the Senate Intelligence Committee. The San Diego Tribune, for example, reported that in a 1985 television interview, Mr. Leahy, then vice chairman of the committee, disclosed a top-secret communications intercept of Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak’s telephone conversations. https://www.heritage.org/commentary/leaky-leahy-seeks-sensitive-info-again )

Dick Durbin, Illinois (Hypocrite! Not good for this committee due to past. In 2005, he compared U.S. troops to Nazis, remarks that he was forced to apologize for on the Senate floor (via WaPo ): n a press release, Oberweis said Durbin was asked unequivocally whether he or his U.S. Senate staff had ANY contact with the IRS during the IRS scandal other than the well-publicized letter he wrote asking the IRS to target Crossroads GPS on Oct. 10, 2010. http://illinoisreview.typepad.com/illinoisreview/2014/09/durbin-caught-lying-about-irs-contact-at-chicago-tribune-editorial-board-session.html )

Richard Blumenthal, Connecticut (Hypocrite and lying poser! “We have learned something important since the days that I served in Vietnam,” Mr. Blumenthal said to the group gathered in Norwalk in March 2008. “And you exemplify it. Whatever we think about the war, whatever we call it — Afghanistan or Iraq — we owe our military men and women unconditional support.” There was one problem: Mr. Blumenthal, a Democrat now running for the United States Senate, never served in Vietnam. He obtained at least five military deferments from 1965 to 1970 and took repeated steps that enabled him to avoid going to war, according to records. https://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/18/nyregion/18blumenthal.html )

Mazie Hirono, Hawaii (Former Democrat Gubernatorial candidate Mazie Hirono’s campaign committee may never pay over $98,000 in unpaid assessments for illegal campaign contributions says the Executive Director of the State Campaign Spending Commission, Barbara Wong. http://www.hawaiifreepress.com/ArticlesMain/tabid/56/ID/2185/Pay-to-Play-Fines-Unpaid-Hirono-for-Governor-Campaign-Closes-Owing-State-Elections-Fund-Over-98000.aspx )

Cory Booker, D-New Jersey (from January 9, 2018) (Hypocrite! He wrote in the early 1990s – while a student at Stanford – about an incident on New Year’s Eve 1984 (when he was 15) in which he groped a female friend’s breast after the two of them had kissed. https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/21/politics/cory-booker-brett-kavanaugh-sexual-assault-allegations/index.html )

Kamala Harris, California (from January 9, 2018) (Harris got her start in 1994 by having an affair with slimy Willie Brown, who was serving as the California Assembly Speaker and then became the mayor of San Fransico. Brown was 60 years old and Harris was 29 when their affair began. Harris was so brazen that she came out publicly as his date at his 60th birthday party, despite his wife of 36 years being in attendance. Then there is this… The lawsuit by Prime Healthcare Services, a national healthcare company, alleges that Harris imposed onerous requirements on its efforts to purchase another healthcare company. Prime claimed that Harris did this to benefit the Service Employees International Union, which was seeking to organize its workers. SEIU had donated to Harris’s 2010 and 2014 campaigns for attorney general as well as her 2016 Senate. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/sen-kamala-harris-likely-to-face-lawsuit-over-california-attorney-general-conduct )

Let’s assume that all of your claims are true. Is it or isn’t it the committee’s job to determine whether Kavanaugh possesses the character and fitness to serve on the Supreme Court?

If so, is it your argument that they shouldn’t do their jobs because you believe some bad things about them?

.>

Care to speak to hypocracy of the GOP leadership?

Leaving a seat open for a year not because of the qualifications of the nominee but because of who the President was that nominated him.

vs.

Must rush through the Kavanaugh confirmation quickly.

Go.

.>>>>

3 Likes

They should keep you away from the new guys, because you’ll scare them off. I was trying to be gentle.

Speaking of hypocrisy:

1990’s GOP: President who was an adulterer and sexual predator - bad.

Present day GOP: President who is an adulterer and sexual predator - MAGA!!!

This is why we can’t have nice things.

1 Like

Actually, the reason we can’t have nice things is because the nefarious deep state along with the FBI seeks to destroy our great leader, who is the best deal maker the world has ever seen.

People are saying that Donald is going to drain the swamp by restricting voting to Republicans only. It’s not technically illegal. Think of how great that will make America when Democrats have no power.

Well, Trump has the Zeus glow. You can’t look at the guy and not expect women to rocket launch themselves at him, sometimes from great distances. He needs more than his natural padding, which then makes liberals complain about him getting fat, when really he just appears oceanic for safety purposes.

Well, if he truly wanted to make America great again, he could outlaw the Democratic party. Think of what great progress we could make then!

I have to be careful not to stand in the presence of that glow for very long. My skin gets Trumbburned really quickly. It is quite the inconvenience.

1 Like

After Trump gets reelected he’s going to have more flexibility.

All of this is food for thought. More food–perhaps a consequence of our progress should be the building of more walls. Around some of the cities, I mean. Once they are unable to vote, they might need containing. They will want to march, of course, and if they do so, we’ll want them to march in circles, not in any particular direction. We could enjoy the visual irony from overhead in helicopters.

I nominate Manhattan as our first test case.

A celebrity spearheading such an initiative might make it palatable. I suggest Kurt Russell.

2 Likes

Snake!

10 kavs

1 Like

Yes, I could just see it now. Something like the scene where he said “You tell 'em I’m coming - and I’m bringing hell with me. I’m bringing hell with me.”

I don’t know what you people are talking about, and I feel like I’m being mocked.

2 Likes

He’s so hot in that movie. I can’t even keep track of the plot.

1 Like

Hollywood needs to stop scooping me.

when he starts neglecting duties and using his position as pres to commit adultery then we will be just as critical as with the Caligula admin

Single party rule. What could possibly go wrong?

2 Likes