Democrats need to be held accountable! Hypocritical to the hilt!

China is doing pretty well. They’re kicking our asses, so obviously they’re doing something right.

If we don’t start imitating China soon, then we’d better start learning Chinese. And getting serious about our badminton.

When i feel ambitious I sometimes decide I should learn a new language. It’s either Mandarin, because they’re going to rule the world soon, Arabic, so that I could talk to the large population of migrants who my school district serves, or Spanish, because I live 30 minutes from Mexico.

Oh, sign language would be useful too…

I’m already feeling tired. I’ll put that idea off for another 6 months.

1 Like

When any of those Democrats get nominated for a Supreme Court Justice seat feel free to write a sternly worded return receipt certified letter to Senator Chuck “older than dirt” Grassly to express how much they need to have their past looked into by the FBI.

:hugs:

Actually the Republicans were more than happy to leave that Scalia seat open more than a year.

There were 369 days that passed from the day President Barack Hussein Obama submitted Judge Merrick Garland’s name as his SCJ nominee until President Donald J. Trump submitted Judge Neil Gorsuch’s name as his SCJ nominee.

A total of 383 days passed from the time the first SCJ nominee for Scalia’s, tragically, open seat until Judge Neil Gorsuch was confirmed in the full Senate.

Yet the Trumplicans (formerly known as Republicans) seem to be in most high dudgeon over the mere 57 days that passed from the day President Donald J Trump submitted Bret “I like beer” Kavanaugh’s name, as his SCJ nominee to fill Justice Kennedy’s open seat, and the time Bret “I like beer” Kavanaugh was confirmed by the Senate Judiciary committee.

For the Trumplicans leaving the Scalia seat open 383 days = super cool, no problem.

For the Trumplicans leaving the Kennedy seat open 57 + days = the worst thing ever in the history of this nation!

Now.

Let us talk about real political hypocrisy.

Are you a communist? Would you like to live there?

I just think America would be better off without any liberals.

Why would you think that? Isn’t it better to have opposing views to consider, if only to convince you of your own position?

I don’t think Conservatives are always right, just like I don’t think Liberals are always right. The best approach is usually somewhere in between.

In what way would America be better off without me?

Less Starbucks.

Speaking of “hypocrisy”, what about the adulterating, sexually assaulting, woman groping, philandering, scandalous President who sent Kavanaugh’s nomination to the Senate?

You might want to check your privilege at the door to your own glass house before you go in and start throwing stones.

:laughing:

OK, that’s a good point.

I don’t do Starbucks. I don’t do coffee out unless I am at a sit down restaurant, and then it will be whatever house blend is on hand, with a shot of whatever alcohol I might have a whimsy for that day, or night.

At home it is either pods for our Keurig pot, Wally World Breakfast Blend for me, or if I have been a really good boy, I get one of my dear sweet wife’s top shelf Gevalia blends.

Unfortunately I am not very often a good boy.

So getting rid of me would not decrease the number of Starbucks.

Try again?

I have never in my life ever thought America would be a better place with less or no Conservatives.

I don’t understand people who would want to do away with others simply because those others have differing political beliefs.

:thinking:

Apparently you’re one of the good ones. You can stay. The rest of those dirty libs has to go, otherwise America won’t be great.

1 Like

Thanks!

I used to be a good Republican and Conservative until the Trumplican Party showed me to the Trump “Big Tent” opening and sent me packing.

:frowning_face:

And now you’re part of the Deep State. Funny how that works.

1 Like

Isn’t though?

:thinking:

I could become a communist if they’d let me live there. I just want to be on the winning team.

You go comrade!

1 Like