Democrats emulating the Russians

It’s like you believed no one would see the obvious problem with your premise.

1 Like

What? Foh.
The republicans should be crushed in every way possible.

Ill read the article later. But are Democrats tapping into the power of memes?

No Acceptable. I’m afraid this will be SOP for elections form now on.

Are you OK with voting for somebody who got elected because of this?

Democrats arent protecting Russians meddling in our elections. What are you talking about?

Objective readers know what I’m talking about. All the concern about Russians… turns out to be dishonest liberals.

Hahaha Democrats didnt conspire with Russians to influence the election

Ummm… that statement has been proven incorrect.

Mr. Steele’s share was about $160,000 paid by Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson. According to the FBI’s wiretap applications, Mr. Steele paid sub-sources who collected anti-Trump information from Kremlin operatives

Ahh yes. Opposition research is the same as hacking into emails and coordinating social media campaigns.

Do tell me ishmael which Russians did those Alabama senators conspire with?

People in this thread, with the exception of a couple, are completely defending it.

I wonder how the people of Alabama feel for being deceived? No, I’m not ok with it. I won’t be voting for Trump in 2020.

1 Like

Nobody is defending Democrats conspiring with Russians because it didnt happen

Yes you will

It’s been proven.

Yes, opposition research is just like hacking into emails and coordinating social media campaigns. :rofl:

When you put it that way, the Democrats look like a bunch of hypocrites.

I think I might switch parties.

Glad you know me so well. Just like all these liberals who claim they’ve never voted for Hillary or Obama or Kerry :joy:

Depends on what you do with the opposition research. When you have operative plant it into a FISA warrant, yeah… it’s worse than hacking into emails and coordinating social media campaigns.

And Mueller will be the one wearing orange before this is over.

I have a feeling Donald is going to sign an executive order to make opposition research illegal.