Democrats Declare Emergency Over a Few Thousand illegals Coming to their Sanctuary Cities

asylum is not a permanent status

2 Likes

This is beyond illegal immigration 2 million is the number caught not counting the ones not caught it’s ridiculous some are willing to watch the safety net of the U.S. disintegrate in which they have been paying taxes into for giving people illegally here free things. It’s not sustainable what an odd thing to support and take a big chance of losing power for.

2 Likes

So there’s no prior coordination except for prior coordination with the people who are picking these migrants up (relatives, foster parents, transport to other shelters).

After a year they can apply for a green card. It’s part of the immigration system.

No, I don’t want them to come in the first place, and all of them sent home.

1 Like

Yeah… :wink: :+1: :roll_eyes: :rofl: :+1: :rofl: :+1:

That’s what the democrat run government has been doing exactly.

1 Like

No, I want to end that too for a few years. Send every illegal home, & get our house in order. Help OUR homeless, mentally ill, & drug addicted FIRST, execute all drug dealers next, then MAYBE allow some legal immigration after the entire border has a good fence.

2 Likes

Then get mad at Desantis for shipping them to NYC instead of Mexico.

Good luck with that.

He’s not allowed to ship them to Mexico. You knew that though, huh?

1 Like

I didn’t realize he cared about laws.

Well they’re here now… but you still would rather they be on the streets then in shelters?

No I am not joking. The OP said: “coming into the border”. Isn’t the reality is that there has been 2M at the border who have been arrested at the border? Isn’t there a difference?

no, there’s not

Contacted, not arrested.

2 Likes

those are illegal aliens.

this is why they’re told to tell everyone they are “seeking asylum” because people buy it

4 Likes

is the part that’s “broken”?

or is it because they have to wait

Who takes care of them until then?

1 Like

Where did you get that?

After they have been granted asylum

1 Like

Needs more duck meme

2 Likes

Read the room. You had it right with the first three words, “I don’t understand…”

2 Likes