Democrats Declare Emergency Over a Few Thousand illegals Coming to their Sanctuary Cities

There is millions coming into the border States and that’s OK with the democrats, but NOT in their backyards, huh?

They are even calling border states governors unpatriotic & trying to find ways to criminally charge them, when Democrats are the ones committing all the crimes!

4 Likes

Millions? Please link to where you are getting this information. Thanks.

It’s been on the news, CBP reported over 2 million arrests in fiscal year 2022.

6 Likes

Have a link? I don’t see anything about Democrats declaring an emergency.

Mayor Adams of NYC declared the emergency because of 17,000 being sent to NYC. So there is your Democrat Administration, the emergency declaration and the fact that it is being triggered by mere thousands.

5 Likes

Ah, thanks.

Actually that makes sense on a city level, here’s the order:

Isn’t this a good thing? It sets up coordination for dealing with the immigrants and bypasses laws that would otherwise delay the building of more structures. Why are you mocking this?

I am not the topic of this thread.

4 Likes

Not on his “news”. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

When they claimed to be sanctuary cities they didn’t mean it you know. :wink:

4 Likes

Must be joking.

5 Likes

Lib logic on display…eenie, meenie, mynie…moe. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

4 Likes

Exactly. It’s been on the news for what, months now? 50 show up in martha’s Vineyard and they call out the national Gaurd, LOL.

5 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Not in their back yard…

3 Likes

It’s not just that one democrat run city, several have their hair on fire. Remember Kamalla saying the border states are not doing their patriotic duty by just taking in millions of illegal migrants instead of sending a small fraction to “Sanctuary cities”? Pffffffffffft!

1 Like

Why?.. I had no idea what the OP was referring to and @e7alr kindly clarified that it was about NY and Adams.

too funny

5 Likes

I don’t understand why you are mocking me on this. The OP was vague. The city is dealing with large influx of people with no where to stay and the whole point of states of emergency is to allow more flexibility, funds, and less red tape to get these people in shelters. Do you fault NYC for this? Do you think they shouldn’t try to accommodate this influx and just let them sleep on the streets?

What’s your problem?

1 Like

Why are you so against these cities and states trying to shelter these people?

I have no issue with migrants being bused around. They just should coordinate with the receiving end and be honest with the migrants.

1 Like