Democrats Declare Emergency Over a Few Thousand illegals Coming to their Sanctuary Cities

“Liberal America, now it’s a tragedy, now it’s so sad to see!”

The random lyrics that come to mind.

:rofl:

3 Likes

That almost sounds similar to an immigration process that you’re saying should be followed before they enter or get sent to a new state.

Irony.

5 Likes

“Hello Chicago!” Scatman Crothers, Silver Streak

2 Likes

Our immigration system is broken, no argument here.

Maybe Chicago can buy some residents since so many are leaving, along with employers?

1 Like

Why are you so enamored with an invasion of illegals swarming into America?

3 Likes

Where did I say I was?

I’m against illegal immigration.

2 Likes

The democrats have been flying & busing them all over the country with no coordination or prior warning for 18 months.

3 Likes

And so you want them on the streets instead of in a shelter? Kids too?

It’s handled by federal agencies, not the DNC. And they are coordination with the groups picking them up from where they are being bused and flown to.

Any situation where they are busing/flying them and just dropping them off with no one there to pick them up or deal with them I condemn.

no it isnt. it works just fine

we do have an illegal alien invasion problem tho

2 Likes

no there’s not. you’ve been shown this already. against dhs policy

1 Like

Are you ignoring the asylum system?

Are we talking about different flights then the DHHS one’s involving migrant children?

against dhs policy

What is?

it is against dhs policy to inform the receiving end until after the flight. there is no coordination prior to them getting there.

3 Likes

You’re claiming that there is no one at the receiving end to take them to their destination? That they’re just leaving them to wander around the airport terminal with no one to pick them up?

yes. thats not immigration either.

2 Likes

That’s news to me. How can you be an asylee and not an immigrant?

did i say that? i said there’s no prior coordination.