Democrats Creating Artificial Shortages that will Lead to Recession

The “get the vaccine or you’re fired” mandate across the board from the health care to the military is going to add to shortages of everything including health care and our health which this idiotic mandate is supposed to protect! :roll_eyes:

Biden’s policy’s are insane!

3 Likes

Speak for yourself. All of the people I work with are already vaccinated.

1 Like

People quitting over vaccine mandates are few and far between. When United Airlines mandated vaccinations… out of the 67,000 employees only 593 refused.

The mandate for NYC schools has seen that 95% of full time school employees , 96% of teachers and 99% of Principals are vaccinated. It showed that 18,000 shots have been given since Sept 24th and 43,000 doses since the announcement of the mandate.

It seems to be working in getting people vaccinated… which is a good thing.

2 Likes

Yes the pandemic gave people the time to question being a cog in the economic machine…and here we are having posters say this is bad bad bad.

There was an article about this back when the pandemic started- about how there would be this major gaslighting attempt to make sure too many people didn’t start thinking this way.

Because we can’t have too many of the cogs become self-aware…no they must be cogs for the good of the economy.

That’s what they are here on earth for, after all.

Right now the value of a truck driver is through the roof- the value of all truck drivers is worth no more and no less than the value of all goods stuck in transit…because truck drivers are the constraint.

The “wage increases” we have had don’t even come close to reflecting truck drivers’ true value in the system as it is right now- so of course there must be a great gaslighting attempt to paint them as lazy and it all being “the Libs’” fault.

Because God forbid truck drivers get paid what their true value right now is…

Edit- here is the article I was thinking about.

https://forge.medium.com/prepare-for-the-ultimate-gaslighting-6a8ce3f0a0e0

6 Likes

Truck drivers are just in the spotlight right now. This gaslighting has been going on across several industries over many years. It’s one of the reasons production has outpaced wage growth for so long.

Having a degree used to mean better pay. Now it’s a prerequisite to many jobs that shouldn’t require one as a tool to screen out “weaker” job candidates. I guess having a job is better pay than not having one at all or something.

Ooh it’s been a while since I read that article. There’s two more parts to it that have been added since- I need to read them.

And yes @wiley8425 I agree about the gaslighting that has been going on for so long.

People are cogs. The instant they realize they’re not- the trouble begins for those that make the money.

And so therefore such notions must be shamed and ridiculed…with, amazingly, assistance from the very people who would benefit from realizing they are not cogs.

2 Likes

What drives inflation up?

They still are. Just more expensive cogs.

This brings up the other gaslighting that has been going on for far too long. We are going to pay you a “salary” so we can require you to work unlimited overtime for free. See how great this is. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

My wife quit her job years ago at an Art Museum when she realized that the hourly temporary hires were making more money on the art installations then she was and she was their supervisor. They pretty much told her that they don’t give raises either… so… she left working in the Art world. Never looked back.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Right. What drives inflation?

You do realize very few people are on minimum wage right?

2 Likes

Then raising it shouldn’t matter, right?

Yeah, I don’t care.

What drives inflation?

1 Like

What does that have to do with the topic being discussed? I thought we weren’t allowed to derail threads anymore.

1 Like

You brought it up.

1 Like

Did I? I thought I was discussing wage growth.

To keep pace with inflation?

1 Like

“Two weeks to lower the curve…” Oh, wait there’s too much power, we will never let this go back.

Once you give govt power, you never get that freedom back…

2 Likes

It’s political tyranny not based in science.

There is no consideration for natural immunity or possible health risks worse then the virus or the vaccine, or the fact that we are almost at herd immunity in this country that’s not being reported.

There is over a 98% survival rate across all ages for this Covid19 pandemic from China so there is no science behind mandating the vaccine and is being used as a political weapon and scare tactic to allow for complete Governmental control.

It’s all part of the Democrat Party hell bent on civil unrest and another civil war!

1 Like