Democrats Creating Artificial Shortages that will Lead to Recession

Hey there is hope!

Desantis 2024!

1 Like

The low was 3.5% for the nationwide unemployment. Which rate are you talking about? That one or Black unemployment?

Also… 3.5% unemployment rate show that there was a labor shortage before the pandemic. Generally anything around 5% unemployment is the normal churn of the labor market.

There is a labor shortage.

1 Like

Who is in the Hampton Roads Black Caucus? Let us check their website.

http://hamptonroadsblackcaucus.org/

Do you enjoy making crap as you go along? The lower the unemployment rate the more people are working. DNC math like this crashes Economies like we are seeing with Biden currently. This will make 2008 look like childsplay. Obama wasn’t horrible, he and Bush were no different in my opinion, Biden is the worst president in my lifetime, and no amount of libsplanin will save you at midterms if parents can’t buy their kids gifts due to labor shortages.

1 Like

A bipartisan black caucus.

So this makes it right to call them Uncle Toms? Are they allowed to vote for who they want without being crucified?

Yes… and the more people that are working shows that there are less people available to fill vacant jobs.

That is what we call a labor shortage.

name them… who is in this caucus? What are the names of the members?

The problem is that people aren’t working and their are shortages because of it, like in the trucking and docking industries. Either way if parents can’t get their kids Christmas gifts, your party is done! This kind of crap hasn’t happened since Carter.

1 Like

Did you even bother to read what Mcaulif said about them? Or what your fellow Dems say about Mr Scott on social media? You think it’s ok to dog whistle at African Americans who don’t support your agenda?

2 Likes

Those industries have had labor shortages for years.

The pandemic made those shortages worse.

I am in manufacturing and lead time’s have never been this bad and especially when Trump was in office, you don’t even live in reality. What took a week lead time to get is now 5 weeks or more and you have to order months in advance to stay ahead of the curve, you are so clueless and obviously don’t work in manufacturing.

1 Like

Mismanagement of the Panic-demic.

3 Likes

Bidenites own this whole mess. Even with the COVID pandemic hitting the world last year, Trump managed to work this country out of the bad economic position so many countries around the globe found themselves in. Then Bidenites voted for this ninkumpoop and here “we” are…with this virus killing people in part due to Biden’s border policies and his evil transportation of infected illegal aliens around the country in the middle of the night.

1 Like

So with a nationwide unemployment rate of 4.8%… where are we going to get all of these people to drive trucks and work the docks? How fast are they going to train up? Will they have to move to the areas where the shipping chokepoints are?

Dude… an unemployment rate of below 5% shows that there is a shortage of workers in this country… there was shortage before the pandemic and there is a shortage now. Increased demand of material is making it all the worse.

2 Likes

Let me make this real simple for you!

OEM’s each year will pass on a 5 to 7 percent price increase to their vendors who then pass it on to the end user. Under trump in 2020 the price increases went up to 8% but the lead times increased due to labor shortages of the pandemic. In a little less than a year with Biden our industry as most industries has experienced a 15 to 30% price increase from OEM’s with 2x the lead time of 2020. Care to explain that one? When government gets too involved and de incentivizes people the economy craters with runaway inflation. That’s why pricing at the supermarket is ridiculous right now. I am not arguing with someone who knows nothing about manufacturing it’s a waste of my time.

1 Like

And the VP Fweedom

2 Likes

The election isn’t this year if you want to be callous about it. What am i saying of course you peeps are ok being callous about it. Look at you throwing around Christmas shopping.

You were callous with Trump and trump supporters why should I have pity on you and Biden who created this mess? The reality is some poor kid won’t get Christmas because we have an inept president. Mid terms will be the reckoning.

1 Like

Pity and absence of callousness aren’t the same thing.

The reality is this isn’t an election year. Mid terms will certainly be a loss for the dems. It’s just a question of how bad.

But thanks for the admission that much like crying about empty shelves the crying about Christmas has little to do with anything other than winning. Honesty always sounds better doesn’t it

1 Like

The unemployment rate is at 4.8%.

That is not a bad unemployment rate. That is a rate that show that there is normal churn in the labor market.

What we do have is a severe labor shortage at the chokepoints of shipping. It is one that has been festering for years.

And if you don’t believe that there was a shortage before the pandemic… Here is an article from 2016 showing a looming shortage.

There was a shortage before the pandemic. The pandemic made it worse.

I am not sure how much simpler it can be.

1 Like