Democrats Build Back Bankrupt Bill

So with Build Back Better Biden is going to give the American people freedom, law and order, constitutional rights, border security, election integrity, and economic stability and Uncle Sam is mad because he wanted to keep it from the people locked away in a glass display counter where they can see it but can’t have it unless they have enough money?

How you twisted that into your … well … twisted worldview is difficult to fathom.

2 Likes

Some people really believe that ■■■■

Regurgibleated like a true sheople. Just look at the southern border right now…and it’s the perfect example of how truthful what you just posted is. My gosh how far can people go down the rabbit hole of foolishness?

4 Likes

The bolded items are not the government’s to give. The fact that your narrative says otherwise indicates an emerging totalitarianism.

3 Likes

Ceasr, you know some people will deny reality regardless of what you and I, and reality based forum members say. We have to pray that our federal republic survives asinine notions from liberals.

1 Like

We are living in some wierd times with our Federal Republic being changed by liberal progressives. We do not even know who the One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier puppet master really is.

2 Likes

What’s scarier is that the prog media isn’t even asking. They were given the constitutional protection of the press just for such tasks… IMHO.

2 Likes

Only in libs world where spying on people with 600 dollars in bank, forcing people to submit to strict energy codes/laws, restricting their travel, taxation etc is giving people freedom?

4 Likes

It’s not my worldview. I don’t think BBB has anything to do with most of the things those signs say… but I didn’t write the comic.

That’s problematic.

I’m just “regurgibleating” the words in the conservative political cartoon. Are you saying that people who “regurgibleate” conservative cartoon talking points are sheople? I guess I can’t disagree. :wink:

It’s not my narrative… its Branco’s. Why are those things being kept in a glass case in a store? I assume the signs are what the store sells and thus those are the items that were originally in the glass case. My experience in retail shopping is that the glass case holds the more valuable merchandise so that customers can view it, but its harder to steal. So the implication is that Uncle Sam, aka America, is selling these items for money.

Should all American citizens have free access to “freedom” and “constitutional rights” or should these items be reserved for only those who can afford them?

Wow your ability to twist yourself into any position to cover your stupid comments is mind boggling.

Only in cons world is taxation antithetical to freedom.

No it is not.

How is it not problematic? Whether you believe Biden is taking away those things or is giving them out via BBB, both interpretations are wrong.

Depends on one’s point of view it it is wrong, or not.

That’s what I’m saying… both views are wrong.

In your world…it is.