Democrats are really losing it

I’m am totally fed up with the Democrats! They put on this self righteousness indignation attitude over President Trump on every breath he takes. They are the ones that are the most corrupt, despicable, have no honor or integrity, yet they have the audacity to say the stupid things that they say.
Their corruption is pretty obvious with the Russian dossier, covering up for crooked Hillary. They really are some sick,demented people!

3 Likes

If you’re fed up with Dems and their corruption, how do you feel about Trump’s constant lying and the proven corruption with many of his cabinet members?

Just curious.

Trump only lies because it makes libbies mad. It distracts them from the nefarious stuff that he doesn’t want you to pay attention to.

democrats like Joe Walsh, Newt, Ben Sasse, Tim Scott, Drudge,

It’s all of the life timers in DC that need to get out…and I’m referring to both parties!!! They clog up our govt. with their old way of doing things (scratching each other’s backs and stuffing their pockets). They go there as a regular poor person and leave as a millionaire! That’s bs.

First off, Hillary lost bro, get over it. Secondly, what is this "self righteousness indignation attitude " you speak of? We have a president that constantly lies every second that he breathes. He cannot control it, is this OK with you?

1 Like

When Trump lies it’s because he loves his country. Thank God and Putin for putting Trump in the White House. Hillary would have been a total failure. Believe me.

You elected a NY billionaire elitist and you’re complaining?

Lol. That’s about right… I think?

He doesn’t have to steal from the public trough. He’s already has more money than he could ever want. That’s why he’s willing to take a pay cut to serve the public interest.

No ■■■■■ 400K is peanuts compared to the amount of money we tax payers have spent on his orange ass…golf anyone?

I don’t see you complaining about all the other people who make their living playing golf.

You brought this ■■■■ on yourself, time for you trump supporters to start owning his ass. Americans are over it, time to punch back at the bully.

Pelosi needs to retire, she’s requiring another face lift! Chuck Schumer needs to go, Mitch McConnell’s another one. Elijah Cummings is one, I could go on and on. We need new people with fresh ideas. These old people are stagnant and hurting our country. I’m sick of the race card as well! When people will grow up, use their brain and think individually for themselves, I have no idea! It will be nice when it happens though!!! People need to remember that we are all people, with feelings and not disposable!!@

Obama played golf all the time, you have a short memory!

This bombast and truth twisting has been the reality for longer than any of us has been around. Unfortunately today its tougher to ignore if you enjoy electronic communication of any type

We don’t have the luxury of getting fed up.

We just have to deal with it each and every day.

Yeah, but Republicans never criticized him for it. That would have been beneath them. Republicans only cared about real issues back then, and there were a lot of real issues. I can tell you that. Big issues. The biggest. Issues like you’ll never believe.

And Trump is fixing them. Thank you Mr President.

1 Like

Yes… Collusion delusion except for Hillary and Fusion…

Trump is doing a great job. He’s done a lot of stuff compared to what Obama’s done. And yes Hillary would have been a treacherous president. He is got companies to stay in the US. He has gotten many people jobs through this deal makings of his with companies. The only one that I know of so far was Harley Davidson leaving the country. Shame on them. Y’all sure do like to enjoy your increase in income from the credit he’s giving everybody but then y’all want to whine. I’d hate to see the damage would be under if Hillary won. I for a woman as one do not believe that a woman should be president. I have never believed a woman should be president. They don’t go with their mind and strength they go by their heart. We don’t need some soft whining woman up there governing our country. Of course you can’t say that about Hillary she was no soft woman. And knowing how her and Bill’s relationship was I don’t even know how Chelsea was conceived, could have been you know she was implanted!!! LOL

Nice. I wonder if is even his. Funny.

Women are weaker than men. This is known.