Democrats are really losing it

Chelsea Hubbell

She looks attractive in that picture. I love the curls.

Could be, there is a similarity there!

Using the word attractive is using that term very loosely. I’d be careful if I was you.

It’s kind of far away, but I don’t see anything unattractive about her in that photo. Cute smile. Kind of adorable hair. Warm cheeks. Looks like she’s in decent shape.

Ocasio-Cortez is a perfect replacement for Pelosi. She can now retire after Nov. :wink:

I’m always curious what dudes who dog out women’s looks in a vicious manner have waiting for them at home.

I agree, women are inferior. They belong in the kitchen.

1 Like

I have a feeling that the Democrats in the House are going to vote to put a political novice as the head of their party. They’re completely vapid of ideas that they’re willing to hand over leadership to the next generation. That’s how bad it is inside the Democratic Party right now.

Right @conan ?

Never seen her with curls. Looks cute.

LOL…nothing will surprise me. Nothing.

Me too. Me too. It’s a crazy world right now, my friend.

More jobs were created under Obama in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 than under Trump in 2017.

2013: 2.302 million
2014: 2.998 million
2015: 2.713 million
2016: 2.240 million
2017: 2.188 million

They’re going to call it the Obama Recession of 2018.

1 Like

And we can’t forget how squeak clean Obama’s administration was. :rofl: :rofl:

I like her. DEMs need more like her, especially in the vulnerable GOP districts.

Open borders, sanctuary cities and federal control of school restrooms is the way to go. In 2020, I expect Democrats to carry California and New Jersey by even wider margins.

Ditto for other Blue states Hillary won.

Some of us Democrats are Trump supporters. Fed up with the lies and deceipt and anti American activity of the vermin libs who infiltrated my party… I have to support the man who wants to MAGA. What kind of American wouldn’t?