Democrats ARE Above the Law

Media, yes, most definitely. Law is what we’re all held to.

1 Like

law as we see now though (and as we always suspected, to some degree) is politicized

3 Likes

Don’t be silly.

the only “law” that we are all held to is the law of gravity…

You are HILARIOUS.

Preaching nonsense and helping corrupt the 2024 election.

Bragg ran his stupid mouth 100 times about his Trump bias and how he planned to abuse the office during the primary.

3 Likes

Its all in the open now.

They don’t care and are impatient with any opposition.

5 Likes

it sure appears that way

complete brazen impunity.

2 Likes

If you think it’s bad now wait until the Restrict bill passes.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it help ban the tik tok?

It would help ban anything and everything since it’s the codification of internet tyranny.

4 Likes

Including the tik tok?

Is it going to pass the house? Come out of committee?

Yes including tik tok

Gonna have to wait till 2024 if not later For it to pass right? Or even get out of committee?

What makes you say that?

from RESTRICT Act introduced in US Senate to fast-track TikTok ban | TechRadar

The Guardian reported that the White House appears to be “very in favor” of the bill, and its progression to the House of Representatives and subsequently the President’s desk looks likely.

The followong link is a very interesting take on what 45’s strategy may well be.

That’s an opinionated statement. In order for it to pass the House of Representatives, the Republican majority would have to pass it as well….

Who cares that it’s being fast tracked through the senate. The house needs to vote on it on too

I don’t like the bill mind you. Like st all. I don’t like anything that makes nebulousness law.

It’s a bipartisan bill, I don’t see any indication it can’t pass in the house.

1 Like

Because they are all Deep State.

Trump had to pick SOMEONE to fill these jobs, and of course the only people available were all Deep Staters.

Poor guy…the entire Elite World is out to get him.

Luckily he’s standing in the way for us… or they’d be out to get US.

Democrats have chosen this tune. Don’t cry when the Republicans show that they can also dance to it.

5 Likes

Rare moment of agreement.

I’ve already written several letters to my Rep and Senators, and the President (not that it will matter) telling them not to pass this travesty of an act.

3 Likes