Democrats and Reporters, No Soup For You

what Trump lies?

attendance at the inauguration?

oh my.

1 Like

Maybe the President’s view, is that his state dinner dinners should be fulfilling a different purpose, rather than to being turned into the usual media circus, filled with pop stars and media stars, all mugging for the cameras.

I just don’t get all the gnashing of teeth and wringing of hands over this.

Or the lies in republican media.

Are Republicans pro-Trump?

Does Trump lie?

Apparently, if you don’t join people in their vitriol over everything Trump does, and become shrill in your displeasures of Trump in every single instance, then you are a Trumpest.

You are kidding right?

Good. Why would anyone want to dine with a truly horrible human being? Forget his politics and agenda, he’s a terrible person. And he’s yours.

Of course Trump has made some wildly inaccurate, and gloriously stupid comments, which were not true. They have not been as damaging to the nation, as some of the lies and false stories the news media has run about Trump.

This does not give the news media cover, or an excuse them when they print outright lies, like claiming that Don Jr. received advance copies of the Podesta and DNC emails, ten days before the general public.

It seems that some people around here are almost justifying the frequency of false and misleading stories, released by the news media, because Trump misquoted the numbers of people at his inauguration, or the jobs he claims have been created since his presidency.

1 Like

he’s pretty much all the things that evangelicals said was bad (until he decided to run). it’s really funny watching them flip.

You can just cut the hate for Trump with a knife, around here.

Yep. And when there is a D in the White House they’ll find their non-existent morals again

1 Like

they are political chameleons. they aren’t who they say they are. i’ve been preaching that for years and no one proved me right more than Trump (and those that flipped).

at least when i read democratic boards they stick to their beliefs.

2 Likes

All you have to do to get the evangelical vote, is run against an abortionist. This time, they voted for Trump because he ran against Hilary.

Donald isn’t pro life.

It’s not like he’s the president of the US or anythi…oh wait.

Lisa Jackson will be there.

Allan

Not the least bit surprising really. Trump’s actions are just more proof that almost all republicans are complete ■■■■■■■■■ Especially after all of the pathetic crying and whining the right did that Obama didn’t invite the republicans out for cocktails…

Republicans have been going to ■■■■ for almost two decades now and finally found a perfect representative for them in Trump.

that’s because they just parrot each other, dissent is not allowed (it’s in the TOS).

One board is like that. The others not.