Democratic Pedophile gets slap on the wrist.

Thread has been nuked.

2 Likes

The reply I have unfortunately come to expect from you. Ignoring the rest of the post I provided that obliterated your OP and continued denial of reality, I see?

Sigh…

The Trump connection isn’t the photo and quote. it’s Alex Acosta.

Go back and look at the coverage in the Miami Herald (a notorious GOP rag :roll_eyes:) at the time that plea deal/coverup was exposed. No shortage of coverage there.

Hell, go back and look at the MSM coverage of Bill Clinton’s first campaign. Every liberal outfit on the block covered his “bimbo eruptions” just as breathlessly as they did Trump’s assault and harassment allegations in 2016. The only difference is that the GOP shills like Fox News and AMI killed the anti-Trump stories.

As usual, it is the very things the right is most guilty of that they most vocally accuse the left of doing. SMDH

1 Like

And so, as this thread burns to the ground, Altair continues to fiddle to his heart’s content.

1 Like

Are you going to admit that this isn’t true yet?

2 Likes

I’d like to know an answer to this question as well.

I think we all already know the answer to this question…

Edit to add…I was surprisingly mistaken…he did own up to it.

Good research. Your point is well taken. There was more coverage than I thought. Thanks for posting this.

Please think of this thread the next time you decide to run with something presented by the conservative media.

2 Likes

I applaud you for finally…FINALLY acknowledging why your thread was so wrong and why I said it was a #FAILTHREAD. Congrats.

Yes, and we all member this…

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender’s jet much more than previously known

Do you remember this? :rofl:

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with,” Trump said at the time. “It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it: Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

So? In your opinion what does that mean? In your opinion the President somehow new that this high powered democratic donor was buying and porking under aged girls? The President knew? Is that your claim?

My reply was to Cratic coming in with what he thought was a big ‘Gotcha’ post. My reply showed as much evidence that Trump knew about Epstein’s actions as Cratic’s post showed evidence that Clinton did.

Its all about the context, Altair.

I think we’re finding out that maybe Trump isn’t the best judge of character.

1 Like

Of course he knew. And he likely participated as well. Just as he has been accused.

2 Likes

That can’t be true…I’ve been assured that Trump only hires the best people! How can he do that if he’s not a good judge of character?

And like a true trump supporter they just pretend it’s a huge success anyways. Many people have said this is the best thread they’ve ever read and it’s true, so true, and so needed.

Looks like Melania who was 32 at the time.

What’s your point? Are you claiming that the President knew that this high powered democratic donor was a pedophile and said nothing? Unless this is the case, then there really is no point. Is there?