Democratic Pedophile gets slap on the wrist.

Yes this is Breitbart. It has to be Breitbart because liberal media will barely touch this story. If they touch it at all. It is largely ignored.

So here’s the jist:

A major democratic donor is a child molester and the local democratic prosecutor is protecting him. Jeffry Epstein paid a 20 year old girl, 200 dollars for every underaged girl that she delivered to him. He then payed the girls 200 to 300 dollars each to engage in various sex acts with him. So what did democratic prosecutor Barry Kirshner do when presented with the evidence? Well since he had to do something, he labeled the underaged girls as prostitutes and charged Epstein with soliciting prostitution. Protecting him from the charge of sexual predator. Just wow.

Thank God for conservative media. Unless they can tie Trump to this, who else would shine the light on this?

All from the last few weeks.

4 Likes

Trump told New York Magazine about his relationship with Epstein in 2002.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with,” Trump said at the time. “It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it: Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

6 Likes

You’re joking right?

:joy: Another classic instant fail OP

Well to be fair… it was Breitbart that put in the work to break this story… wait… it wasn’t them?

Never mind.

Thank you for making my point!!!

The scandal was totally ignored until the media could find a way to connect it to Trump. Which is why conservative media is so important. Who else would bother to report democratic sleaze?

Credibility diminishes quite a bit with breitbart as the source.
Do better!

Gotta wonder how old that girl/woman is standing between Trump and Epstein.

:joy::rofl: No it wasn’t.

Have you been paying attention to the news?

Let me guess. You haven’t seen it because Fox won’t cover it because Trump and his cabinet member are entwined with this pig.

Dumpster Donnie and his fellow sewer rats.

3 Likes

Simply amazing how fast evidence to the contrary of the OP came out in this thread. If you’ll excuse me, I think I need to go visit my chiropractor. I’ve got a mild case of whiplash.

3 Likes

He got a “slap on the wrist” because of Alex ■■■■■■■ Acosta dude! Omg could this thread be any stupiderer.

2 Likes

Was that a rhetorical question? :rofl:

1 Like

This is what happens when one gratefully only uses Fox News and Ann Coulter for “news”. Sad.

1 Like

Yes it was broken by a Coulter opinion piece which quotes actual news outlets covering the story. :joy:

Nope. Not joking. Does this sound like a joke?

But recently, the very news outlets that spiked any news about this case for the past 13 years are suddenly hot on the trail of Jeffrey Epstein. Why the newfound sense of decency?

The answer is: Because they found a Trump connection. There’s a 2002 quote from Donald Trump saying nice things about Epstein and photographic proof that Epstein was one of the hundreds of thousands of people who have been to Mar-a-Lago. (There are rumors he has also been to the Grand Canyon and the Empire State Building.)

Had it not been for republicans this pervert would still be abusing children. The democrats were perfectly willing to let him off with a simple soliciting charge.

It’s not that it’s Breitbart.

It’s that some think Ann Coulter is a news source.

2 Likes

Thread fail of the week… Good work Trumpflakes

3 Likes

I would look outside Ann Coulter for reporting on this issue regarding Donnie’s friend.